The duties of the PLT, which appeared in the blood test, were wondered. Especially after the coronavirus, the PLT height, which is one of the values that is in the blood and is a matter of curiosity, is being investigated. We have researched for you those who are curious about the height of PLT, which causes serious diseases. So why does the PLT in the blood test increase? PLT elevation is a sign of which diseases?
Platelets, known as platelets, which help the blood to clot, prevent excessive bleeding. Commissioned to prevent injury or damage within the body, platelets are also associated with red and white blood cells. This prevents the loss of cells. Platelets, abbreviated as PLT in science, may be extremely high in some and low in others. Increased PLT rates increase due to iron deficiency. In addition, the PLT rises when the rate of viruses and bacteria in the body increases. This also lowers blood pressure. Not enough blood is pumped to the heart. In addition, PLT increases in surgical events such as spleen removal operation. The platelet amount seen in the blood test is an indication that it is risky in cases above 4000.000 / MCI. Any injury to the body will also be alerted, and the increased clotting will stop the bleeding. But its height is useless here. Because high platelets negatively affect blood flow.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF PLT HEIGHT?
– arrhythmia in heartbeat
– drop in blood pressure
– Dizziness and fainting due to low blood pressure
– Blood that does not reach the brain causes numbness.
– Pressure inside the eye
– Decrease in menstrual bleeding
– Edema-like swelling in the body
PLT HEIGHT IS A HIGHLIGHT OF WHICH DISEASES?
– As PLT increases, iron deficiency increases. Red blood production is reduced. Decreased red blood cells can even cause leukemia.
– As blood condensation increases, antibody production decreases. This reduces the fight against viruses and bacteria.
– Marrow cancer usually develops due to high PLT rates.
– It causes swelling of the veins in certain parts of the body and invites images such as bruises.
– As the PLT increases, the risk of sudden cerebral hemorrhage increases.
– Since the heavy blood in the body is not distributed sufficiently, the cardiovascular pathways are blocked. There is a risk of heart attack.