We have researched for you what is curious about herpes, which is seen in almost every age and every gender in the society. Herpes, which usually appears on the lip or at the tip, reduces vital activities. However, not everyone knows exactly why herpes occurs. There is no definite treatment for herpes that sometimes develops after a disease and sometimes on its own. So why does Herpes appear? How does herpes pass? Natural ways to pass the cold..
According to scientific studies, extraoral sores caused by the herpes simplex virus are called herpes. At the same time, this infection also damages the mouth and gums. Herpes can also occur on the edges of the lips or, in some people, on the cheeks and nose. Herpes on any skin surface where the virus is present is often mistaken for canker sores in infants. Herpes simplex herpes, which is transmitted to the person as a result of environmental conditions, does not go away for a lifetime. It reappears with various factors. The virus also causes different health problems in the body during seasonal transitions. For example, it causes muscle and bone pain. The virus is of viral origin. Herpes, one of the types of skin infection, can also be seen in the genital area. The virus, which infects the first surface, prepares the ground for superficial wounds and herpes. However, as it progresses, it settles in the layers under the skin and causes the nerve tissues to deform. It is passed from person to person through common use items or kissing.
IN HOW MANY STAGES DOES HOPES OPEN?
– In the first stage, the virus passes to the skin and multiplies here. In the meantime, it causes fever and sores in the mouth. However, this stage is not called herpes. It is often called an asymptomatic infection.
– The virus is now in the body. As it progresses, it descends to the muscle and nerve tissues. Causes damage here. However, this period is the passive period. Passive periods are also not seen with herpes.
– With the weakened immune system during high stress or seasonal changes, the virus reactivates. It causes new wounds.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF HOPES?
It manifests itself with itching, burning, tingling and pain in the place where it will come out. Some people experience flu-like symptoms before their herpes develops. Symptoms such as sore throat, fever, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, swelling in the lymph nodes and irritability are also seen. It also causes infections and hormonal changes. In addition, when the virus passes into the oral tract, it prepares the ground for redness and swelling in the gums. There is an increase in bleeding in the gums. People in their 20s may also experience swelling of the tonsils. Some of the conditions that trigger the symptoms are; being in the sun too long, fever due to other diseases and dry lips are factors.
HOW DOES HOPES OCCUR? WHAT ARE THE NATURAL WAYS OF FLAPING?
There is no definitive treatment for herpes. However, there are powerful treatment methods for herpes. Antiviral, antimicrobial and immune system-enhancing compounds are effective in the treatment of herpes. However, not every treatment method has the same effect in every patient. This situation varies depending on the region of herpes and the general health status of the patient. In addition to all these, there are natural foods that are good for herpes.
– Foods such as yogurt, apple cider vinegar and sauerkraut are rich in probiotics. Since probiotics strengthen immunity, they prevent the formation of viruses.
– Vitamin E is the most effective substance that relieves body aches. In addition, vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties, is found in almonds, spinach, potatoes and avocados.
– The most effective vitamin for body health is C. Foods such as oranges, red peppers, green peppers, cabbage, brussels sprouts and strawberries are rich in vitamin C. These foods should be consumed regularly to prevent the virus.
– Aloe vera gel, which is a powerful antioxidant, can be used as a natural remedy after herpes. It prevents infection caused by herpes.