Some missing minerals and vitamins in the body invite serious health problems. Chief among these is the mineral magnesium. We have searched for those who are curious about magnesium deficiency, which paves the way for mental and physical ailments. What problems does magnesium deficiency cause? Which foods contain magnesium?
in the language of science “Hypomagnesemia” Known as magnesium deficiency, it causes many health problems. The deficiency of this mineral, which is important for the human body, manifests itself with some symptoms. This mineral, which is important for energy storage and metabolism, balances acid in the body. It is also very important for the muscle and bone system. In order to eliminate magnesium deficiency, which causes both physical and mental diseases, foods containing magnesium should be consumed during the day.
- Magnesium acts on bones and muscles together with calcium mineral. Calcium helps the muscle to contract, while magnesium helps it relax.
- It protects the health of the cells in the teeth and tooth structure together with the phosphorus substance.
- It regulates the elasticity and blood pressure in the vascular membrane. Thus, it prevents the occurrence of risky diseases.
- In addition, it supports the growth and regeneration of cells. Magnesium, which is beneficial for the healthy functioning of the body, is necessary for the correct electrical signals of the nerve cells. These signals even affect hormones positively.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM ON THE BODY?
– The hormone cortisol in the brain is used to focus. However, the high level of this hormone invites serious health problems in terms of other functions of the body. Chief among these is stress. The most effective vitamin that balances cortisone in the brain is magnesium.
– For the internal balance of the body, the blood level must remain normal. However, malnutrition and some unnecessary nutrients taken into the body negatively affect the blood level. It is the duty of the magnesium substance to keep this situation in balance.
– The happiness hormone, magnesium is important in keeping it in balance. In a body with sufficient magnesium, the probability of experiencing mental disorders such as depression and anxiety is reduced.
WHAT PROBLEMS CAUSES MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY?
–Feeling tired and intensely stressed,
–Increase in low energy during the day,
–Constantly irritable and irritable mood
–High level of bad cholesterol,
–Experiencing more severe pain during menstrual periods,
–heart palpitations, sudden rise in blood pressure and frequent dizziness,
–Symptoms such as the formation of stone sand in the kidneys and urinary tract are signs of magnesium deficiency.
WHICH FOODS CONTAIN MAGNESIUM?
–150 grams of Spinach contains approximately 90 milligrams of magnesium.
– 200 grams of pumpkin seeds meet 80% of the daily magnesium need. However, since pumpkin seeds contain high calories, they should be consumed with caution.
–80 grams of fish contains an average of 60 milligrams of magnesium.
–125 grams of boiled green beans meet 7% of the daily magnesium need.
–200 grams of rice contains an average of 60 milligrams of magnesium.
–90 grams of avocado contains approximately 35 milligrams of magnesium.
–80 grams of banana contains 20 milligrams of magnesium.
–80 grams of soybean containing vitamin K, thiamine, riboflavin, iron, phosphorus, potassium and copper meets 50% of the daily magnesium requirement.
–150 grams of milk contains about 20 milligrams of magnesium.
–1 handful of sunflower seeds meets 10% of the daily magnesium need.
–150 grams of dark chocolate contains approximately 450 milligrams of magnesium.
HOW IS MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY TREATED?
Magnesium deficiency should not be corrected with drug supplementation without expert control. Otherwise, diarrhea causes discomfort, great changes in body temperature, and a constant desire to sleep. With the instant test, magnesium deficiency is revealed. A urine test should also be done. Then the specialist determines the amount of supplementation with drugs or naturally.