Any deformation in the intestines, which is the basis of all diseases, affects the general health negatively. That’s why experts emphasize the importance of gut health. Intestinal flora is the most important at this point. We have searched for you those who are curious about the flora, which is called the general living organisms. So what is the intestinal flora and what happens if it deteriorates? What are the symptoms of intestinal flora disorder?
All living organisms in the gut that assist in the digestive process intestinal flora is called. These bacteria in our body facilitate digestion. However, microorganisms are not found in the upper stomach and small intestines. Most microorganisms are found in the large intestine. The most metabolically active intestine is the large intestine. After the food is processed in the stomach, these microorganisms separate protein and amino acids from each other by the fermentation effect, while the small intestine then passes into the large intestine. When the pH value decreases in the intestines, the metabolism does not work sufficiently. At this point, experts emphasize the benefit of water consumption. In addition, some of these organisms are beneficial and some are harmful. But organisms need to stay in balance. Otherwise, excess of it causes diarrhea, which causes excessive fluid loss, and when it is less, it paves the way for constipation. Buddha invites diseases such as intestinal knotting and gas compression. The easiest way to keep the intestinal flora in balance is a healthy diet.
WHY IS THE BOTTOM FLORA DROPPED?
– Excessive use of antibiotics causes the beneficial bacteria in the intestines to be excreted through defecation. That’s why experts recommend taking advantage of natural antibiotics without taking antibiotic medication.
– In addition, consuming too many grain foods, eating wrong, consuming foods high in fiber in the middle of the night, reduces the intestinal flora and causes its functions to slow down. That’s why experts recommend consuming fruit frequently. He emphasizes that fruit consumption will be healthier, especially at night. Stress is the beginning of almost every disease.
– Stress, which is a psychological condition, makes nerve cells work more slowly. This reduces the command fluctuations to the brain. The late command of the brain negatively affects the health of the intestines.
– In some diseases, it causes the intestines to work slowly. Especially those who use chronic drugs pave the way for the deterioration of the balance of intestinal flora.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF BOTTOM FLORA DISORDER?
–Feeling bloating and pain in the abdomen despite not consuming food
–Continuous gas accumulation and pain
–Difficulty or comfort in defecation, but its color close to any kind of black and excessive smell
–Waking up with discomfort such as nausea
–Unexplained tiredness and weakness
–Losing excess weight despite eating
–It is manifested by symptoms such as a lack of appetite.
HOW CAN I CORRECT ITS INFECTIONAL FLORA DISORDER?
– The most effective natural way to regulate intestinal flora is bone broth. Bone broth, which contains high percentage of gelatin and natural oils, relaxes the intestines. It strengthens the intestinal wall and membrane.
– Homemade yogurt containing probiotics regulates the intestinal flora. It also increases the pH balance of the body and intestines. In addition, when mixed with homemade yogurt and black cumin, a bowl is consumed every morning, it regulates the intestinal flora.
–Thanks to the caprylic acid it contains, coconut oil removes bad bacteria and viruses from the body and prevents the intestinal flora from being negatively affected.
–In addition, foods such as pickles, kombucha, apple cider vinegar, buttermilk positively affect the intestinal flora.