Did you know that tea tree oil, which is especially popular in skin diseases today, has many health benefits? Tea tree oil has historically been used in medical treatment. We have searched for you the unknowns about tea tree oil, which is especially useful in cleaning and healing wounds. So what is tea tree oil? What are the benefits of tea tree oil?
It is known that tea tree oil, discovered by New Zealand sailors, is good for many diseases. Tea tree oil is effective in ending the infection thanks to its antibacterial effect. Age tree oil, which has become popular today, is the purest medicine found in nature and cleaning wounds. In some places, the tea obtained by drying the branches of the tea tree renews the lungs and liver, which cleans all the toxins in the body. Centuries ago, sailors used to take large amounts of tea tree bark and oil with them during voyages. It is used as a medical material for bleeding teeth, intestinal disorders, muscle and bone pain. Nowadays, it is among the most preferred ones especially in the treatment of stretch marks and cellulite. Known as “Melaleuca alternifolia” in the scientific literature, the tea tree grows in forested areas that are often next to each other. Tea tree leaves, which are sometimes whitish, contain high amounts of oil.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TEA TREE OIL?
– When diluted with water and used as a tonic, it allows acne and acne scars to pass in a short time. It renews the cells of the dermis layer of the skin. In addition to acne and acne treatment, it is also good for wrinkles. It refreshes and relaxes the skin.
– It is also effective in healing the sores caused by the herpes virus on the lips, nose and genital areas. When applied as a thin layer to the area where the herpes virus is present, it purifies the area from infected cells.
– It is good for many skin problems, as well as effective in ending boils. It shows its effect in a short time when applied to the boil in a thin layer.
– By adding some to the water you use during the bath, it opens all the pores in the body. It balances the sweating of the body. Thus, it allows to remove toxins in these ways. The menthol scent of the oil mixed with the steam is effective in cleaning the bronchi.
– It reduces the effect that occurs when used after insect and fly bites. In fact, some experts recommend combining a glass of water with a tablespoon of tea oil in a spray bowl and spraying the body frequently, especially in summer.
– The oil of the tea tree is applied to the vagina and armpits and prevents the bad odor that may occur here. It also ensures that you have a natural scent towards the environment.
– Tea tree oil is very effective in inflammatory wounds that increase in the mouth with high fever and irregular nutrition. It prevents deformation of the gingiva. It cleans the food residues between the teeth. It prevents bad breath by reducing bacteria in saliva. It supports whitening by preventing the formation of dental calculus.
– During severe earaches, wait by dripping a drop into the ear. It helps to get rid of the inflammation accumulated in it in a short time.
– If you are constantly experiencing problems such as nail breakage or inability to grow, tea tree can be a complete source of healing for you. When you apply it by massaging your nails regularly, it allows your nails to grow more easily.