Psoriasis is a serious skin disease. It occurs due to genetic or environmental factors. Psoriasis, which lasts for years in some people, passes for a few years in others. We have compiled for you everything you need to know about psoriasis, which is caused by damage to the lesions on the skin. So what is psoriasis? Is psoriasis contagious? What are the symptoms of psoriasis? You can find the answers to your questions in the details of the news.
It is a health problem that occurs in a tone different from the skin color due to the combination of dead cells. psoriasis is called. G This genetic disease can be passed from parent to child. at the same time p It can also be seen after conditions such as psychological disorders or weakening of the immune system. Some experts emphasize that an increase in the rate of white cells in the blood may also cause the emergence of this disease. However, the exact cause of this disease is unknown. In addition, psoriasis is not contagious because it is not caused by any virus or infection. There are four types of psoriasis;
– The most common type of psoriasis is the plaque type. This disease usually occurs with redness and scales on the elbows and knees.
– The type that is usually seen in the fold areas of the skin is called inverse psoriasis. It is sometimes confused with eczema because of its appearance.
– Erythrodermic psoriasis, which occurs with fluid imbalance in the skin, manifests itself with signs of redness and skin shedding. It is the rarest variety.
–Drop type psoriasis, which is frequently encountered in children, can spread to the whole body.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF Psoriasis?
–Psychological disorders arising from nervous disorders
–Vitamin D, which occurs in significant amounts in the body
– Inflammation of the tonsils and urinary tract
–Infection of the teeth
–Damage to the skin tract by itching
–Side effects of chronic drugs
–Previously occurring skin problems also pave the way for psoriasis.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF Psoriasis?
–Shapes like red spots or white scales all over the body
–High skin irritation
–Thickening of the nails, skin rash, cracking and itching
–Rarely, joint and bone involvement
Psoriasis PATIENTS SHOULD ATTENTION TO
– It has sun and sea spots reducing feature. The reason for this is that the spots can heal as the vitamin D deficiency is eliminated. Solvent minerals, which are also found in sea water, support the removal of stains.
– Precautions should be taken against dry skin in winter. Because dry skin is an important factor that triggers and increases psoriasis. For this, creams with a high water base should be used.
–Regular bathing soothes the severity of stains.
–In order to avoid diseases such as stress and depression, it is necessary to make orientations that will make you feel happy.
DR. NATURAL SOLUTION TO Psoriasis FROM FERIDUN KUNAK!
IS THERE A TREATMENT FOR Psoriasis?
It is a difficult disease to diagnose. With the pieces taken from the skin, it is diagnosed whether the spots are psoriasis or not. While psoriasis occurs in only one area in some patients, it covers the whole body in some patients. Dermatologists apply a treatment method according to this situation. Because psoriasis, which spreads throughout the body, eventually collapses the patient’s immunity completely, causing bone inflammation. With drug treatment, this disease does not disappear completely. For relapsing psoriasis, experts give patients a moisturizing cream against itching and flaking.