We have researched for you what is curious about mate tea, which is grown in Brazil and provides incredible benefits to the whole body, from digestion to the immune system. Mate tea, which contains a high amount of caffeine, reduces the signs of aging. Mate tea, which keeps it fresh all day long, is widely consumed by the local people in South America. So what are the benefits of mate tea? What is mate tea good for?
The Spanish word mate actually means friend or friend. However, mate is also called the plant named Chimarrao origin. This plant is widely grown in South America. In addition, since it is a strong caffeinated food, it is consumed by locals a lot. It is found in South America as well as in the continent of South Africa. Currently, the largest importing country in the world is Lebanon. The tea is served with a traditional metal. This presentation made of silver with a strainer inside is called a bombilla. It is inconvenient to consume the plant by direct contact with hot water. For this reason, this method was used for comfortable consumption. Discovered by the Spanish in the 16th century, the plant was domesticated and cultivated in the 17th century. In addition to caffeine, it also contains high levels of vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, and B5, as well as chlorophyll, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and protein. Since it contains 15 different amino acids, it is also very effective in cleaning the body even in a single glass.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MATE TEA?
– In order for the fats and amino acids in the blood to circulate more easily, the bad cholesterol level should be low. However, in the modern age, hormonal foods and sedentary life pave the way for the increase of this bad cholesterol and cardiovascular diseases.
– Tea, also known as yerba mate in some regions, is more effective than green tea. It removes free radicals in the body through urine. It supports the regeneration of cells. In particular, it prevents the occurrence of conditions such as chronic fatigue.
– It is an ideal tea for regional slimming as it accelerates the body’s fat burning. Dietitians recommend mate tea to lose weight in recent years. Mate tea prevents carbohydrates and other fatty foods from keeping fat in the body. It regulates the digestive system. Increases the functionality of the intestines.
– It prevents the nerve cells from being deformed. It reduces tension and stress by meeting the vitamins needed by the body. One cup can be consumed daily. It provides benefits just like chamomile and green tea. It relaxes the body.
– Mate tea, which contains chlorogenic acid, strengthens the signals to the brain. By increasing its concentration power, it prevents the occurrence of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and forgetfulness, which are likely to be seen in older ages.
–According to the researches, mate tea, which is rich in antioxidants, prevents the formation of cancer, which is likely to occur in the larynx and bladder.
HOW TO BREW MATE TEA?
You can brew the bombiles invented for faster and more comfortable consumption of tea. The glass-shaped mug has a strainer inside. A tablespoon of mate leaves is added to this strainer. Then add as much hot water as the container can hold. Remove the strainer of the tea that has been brewed for 7 minutes and consume it. It is not recommended to drink on an empty stomach. Otherwise, it makes the stomach sensitive. It can be consumed once or twice a day with a full stomach. It is also not suitable for consumption after evening time. Because this time, it can cause insomnia because of the caffeine it contains.
DOES MATE TEA HAVE HARMFUL?
When consumed too much, it disrupts sleep patterns. It also upsets the stomach. Pregnant, child and elderly people should consult a specialist before consuming. Otherwise, it may cause bad results.