Do you know what a heart palpitation, also known as tachycardia, is a disease that starts suddenly and negatively affects a person’s quality of life? We have searched for those who are curious about heart palpitations, which are more common in young women than men and cause stroke if not treated on time. So what is heart palpitations (Tachycardia) disease? What are the symptoms of heart palpitations?
When the heart beats about 100 beats per minute, it is called tachycardia (arrhythmia), that is, a high heart rhythm disorder. Or it can also be called heart palpitations. This disease, which progresses without showing any symptoms, can cause serious complications. It can result in heart failure, partial paralysis, stroke and even death from sudden cardiac arrest. the emergence of the disease; genetic disorder, congenital abnormality, unstable blood pressure, high fever, side effects of some drugs as well as severe mental disorders. The patient usually begins to feel the heartbeat for no reason. This may subsequently lead to shortness of breath and loss of consciousness. Although this problem, which is experienced once or twice, is not serious, it is useful to check the heart rhythm by consulting a specialist, since there may be a different ailment underlying it frequently.
- Tachycardia, called heart palpitations or heart rhythm disorder, is a common condition in women, especially between the ages of 20 and 35, compared to men. The most serious disease that can be caused by heart rhythm disorder is stroke, that is, semi-paralysis. The reason for this is the increase in blood pressure experienced due to the increased heart rate in the body.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF HEART FALLING (TACHYCARDIA) DISEASE?
- Fast and rhythmless heartbeats
- Severe headache and dizziness
- Weakness, drowsiness and sudden fainting
- loss of consciousness,
- Nausea and vomiting due to sudden movements in the stomach muscles,
- darkening in the eyes,
- It manifests itself with symptoms such as shortness of breath. In addition, tightness in the right chest and hard swelling in the arms and legs are lesser-known symptoms of heart palpitations.
IS THERE A TREATMENT FOR HEART FLOOD (TACHYCARDIA)?
To detect tachycardia, the specialist doctor first measures the duration of the heartbeats on the electrocardiogram. After tachycardia is diagnosed, its treatment is started according to its level. After preparing the list of things that the tachycardia patient should not consume, the patient changes his eating habits. In the treatment of tachycardia, medication is given after a blood test. Because the side effects of these drugs are severe.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR HEART FALLING (TACHYCARDIA) DISEASE?
It would be more beneficial not to eat at night in order to avoid recurrence of the disease. Low-fat milk and dairy products should be consumed. You should completely remove the spice from your life. You should take care to consume plenty of nuts, especially walnuts. Be careful not to consume fatty and unhealthy foods that will clog the heart vessels. It is beneficial to eat in accordance with the diet lists prepared under expert control. People with heart palpitations should definitely stay away from fatty and junk food at night.