We have researched for you what is unknown about fenugreek, which is used to flavor dishes in Far Eastern countries. Fenugreek, which has been used in alternative medicine for centuries, eliminates intestinal problems. In addition, it is good for health problems such as breathing and sudden fever. So what are the benefits of Fenugreek?
It is used as both fenugreek and fenugreek seeds. It benefits many diseases. We have compiled what you need to know about this herb, which has been used in herbal treatment for centuries. The incredible benefits of this herb have been revealed and proven in scientific research. Fenugreek, also called Buyotu, is called Çaman in Yozgat and Kayseri regions. Scientifically known as Trigonella Foenum graecum. The use of fenugreek, which is widespread from China to the Mediterranean, dates back to centuries. Its leaves are consumed like spinach. Its oil content is quite diverse. It is more preferred in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine. It is made into powder and mixed with tomato paste and used for breakfast.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Fenugreek?
–Thanks to the antioxidant it contains, it purifies the body from toxins.
–Fenugreek seeds, which contain some components that will lower bad cholesterol, balance blood flow by regulating cholesterol in the blood.
–In addition to the fat in the blood, it also cleans the toxins in the liver and reduces the rate of skin diseases.
– In some tests, it has been revealed that fenugreek dries up inflammation in the body and even reduces cancerous cells. Since fenugreek oil reduces infections that occur on the body surface, natural treatment is also used.
–Since 100 grams of fenugreek meets the iron needs of the body during the day, it reduces the rate of catching diseases such as anemia.
– This high-fiber food gives a feeling of satiety throughout the day. In addition, studies have found one of the dietary fiber concentrations.
– Thanks to the antioxidant, while cleaning the body, it also destroys old cells. It increases the number of young cells.
– Since it renews damaged cells, it disinfects all systems of the body. This herb, which cleans the nervous system in particular, reduces the risk of ailments such as stress, depression and fatigue.
– Other studies have shown that fenugreek balances blood sugar. It also prevents the progression of diabetes.
–In research conducted in 2016-2017, it was discovered that this herb increases mental power and reduces the level of forgetfulness.
–Fenugreek protects the gastric mucosa and reduces the incidence of diseases such as ulcers and reflux.
–Fenugreek powder taken with regular training strengthens muscle mass and increases its resistance.
– It reduces severe pain and muscle pain in menstruating women. New mothers can increase their milk rates by regularly consuming 600 mg of fenugreek powder per day.
HOW IS Fenugreek Tea Made?
Grind fenugreek into powder. Put it in a bowl, add hot water and wait for it to brew. Then filter it using a strainer. You can consume it by adding a spoonful of honey to sweeten it.