Bearberry, which is strongly acidic in its content, is one of the foods used in alternative medicine for centuries. Bearberry, which is a food of American origin, is seen as a natural cure for women, especially in urinary tract diseases that are more common. It is generally consumed in making tea. How to make bearberry tea? What are the benefits of bearberry tea?
The scientific name of the bear grape, which is often used by the Indians, who are the Native Americans, is Cranberry. The reason why it is called bearberry is a berry that bears love very much. Bearberry, which has a sour taste, is visually mixed with foods such as murt and blueberry. But bearberry is a fairly light red color. That’s why it is also known as red bearberry from some places. Hydroquines are the most active ingredient in bearberry. This substance has an acid structure. Hydroquines, which is not a burning but a healing agent, is a healing that ends the infection. According to the information in the books, the Indians used to drink a glass of bearberry tea every day to avoid diseases. In addition to hydroquines, it is also rich in gallic, ursolic and tannic, i.e. flavonoids.
- Bearberry prevents the formation of stone sand in the bladder and kidney.
- It is beneficial for urinary tract infection, which is frequently seen in women.
- It slows down aging as it regenerates cells rapidly.
- It prevents the formation of cancerous cells.
- Relieves menstrual cramps.
- Excessive consumption is harmful.
HOW TO MAKE BEAR GRAPE TEA?
Dried bearberry and leaves are prepared for consumption throughout the year. The collected bearberry and leaves are dried at 40 degrees fire. It should be stored in a dry and non-humid place. This dried leaf and bearberry are powdered in a mortar. One tablespoon of this powder is added to one and a half glasses of water and boiled. After boiling for 10 minutes, it is removed from the stove, filtered and poured into a glass. One glass can be consumed per day. Consumption for more than two weeks is not recommended. The reason is because it is a very strong toxin remover, it can reduce the rate of fluid in the body.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEAR GRAPE TEA?
– The acids it contains convert the crystallized stones formed in the bladder and kidneys into sand and allow them to be excreted through the urine. While providing this benefit, water is used excessively in the body. That’s why experts recommend that people who consume bearberry consume a lot of water.
– Bearberry tea is also recommended to reduce the symptoms caused by viruses and infectious diseases that increase in seasonal transitions. It is consumed in sore throat or sputum accumulation.
– It prevents the accumulation of fat by removing the microbes and toxins accumulated in the body. Therefore, it is an ideal tea for those who want to lose weight. Bearberry tea, which burns fat quickly and increases intestinal functionality, also prevents the accumulation of waste from food.
– It prevents constipation, which is one of the digestive problems. However, it should not be consumed excessively. Otherwise, it will cause diarrhea.
Bearberry tea, which has a disinfecting effect on the body, reduces the risk of urinary tract infections, which are more common in women.
– In people who consume excessive nicotine and caffeine, the blood becomes solid. Cholesterol increases and sudden heart diseases occur in people who quit these substances. Experts recommend that people who do not use these substances should consume foods such as bearberry, which thins the blood level and increases blood cells.
– Bearberry tea, which renews the cells, also calms the nervous system and prevents stress and depression seen in intense work pace during the day.