Turmeric, which experts recommend to be consumed in the morning, especially in the morning, is one of the leading foods in alternative medicine in terms of the benefits it has provided for centuries. When consumed by adding to chicken broth, it provides the energy that the body needs during the day. We have searched for you who are curious about turmeric, which is an indispensable taste of Indian cuisine. So what are the benefits of turmeric?
It is known that turmeric, which has been used frequently in Far Eastern cuisine and herbal treatment for centuries, has many benefits. It has been revealed as a result of research that it is effective in many diseases from cancer to diabetes. In our country, turmeric, which has just started to become popular, has also become an indispensable ingredient in natural cures. contains curcumin substance It is said that turmeric, which has been researched and found to be good for digestive problems, is more beneficial than herbs such as garlic, ginger and cinnamon. Experts argue that especially the fresh form of this plant should be consumed. The reason for this is that the curcumin and essential oils found in fresh turmeric are more effective. In a study conducted in the USA in 2012, it was explained that certain nutritional supplements should be made for cardiovascular health and the most effective among them was turmeric. It has been revealed that turmeric spice, which has a strong antioxidant effect, clears all inflammation in the body and strengthens immunity, and also helps fight cancer.Consuming 150 milligrams of turmeric every day increases heart activity.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT TURMERIC FOR BREAKFAST?
Turmeric, which is recommended to be added as a spice to foods such as menemen and fried eggs consumed for breakfast, helps the body to remove toxins that it will take throughout the day. It facilitates digestion. It prevents the occurrence of diseases that reduce the quality of life such as reflux and ulcers, especially by strengthening the stomach wall. It reduces the risk of indigestion that may occur after meals. It balances blood pressure and cleans the blood throughout the day.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TURMERIC?
– It is said to be effective in the treatment of cancer because the curcumin it contains is thought to contain high levels of antioxidants. Especially specialists prevent negative complications in the treatment process of breast, skin and large intestine cancers.
– Today, the rate of getting forgetfulness has increased due to unhealthy diet and bad living habits. It is known that this memory problem is caused by the weakening of the vessels and nerves in the brain. Studies have shown that the most effective nutrient in reducing amyloid plaques in the brain is turmeric. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory substances it contains, it supports the healthy functioning of the brain.
– Diabetes is one of the increasing diseases in the modern age. Black pepper and turmeric can be consumed to prevent this disease, which is caused by the decrease or increase in the rate of sugar in the blood. It supports healing by balancing sugar and cells in the blood.
– The turmeric plant is perfect to prevent diseases such as indigestion and bloating that occur as a result of fatty and carbohydrate foods. Turmeric, which has a healing effect, can also be used as a natural medicine in the treatment of stomach disorders such as ulcers and reflux.
– Turmeric, which is an anti-inflammatory, is especially effective in joint and muscle pain. Turmeric, which is used as a natural cure in the treatment of diseases such as rheumatism and calcification, which causes inactivity, increases the number of healthy cells by destroying the bad cells that cause these diseases in a short time.
– Turmeric, which is effective in lowering bad cholesterol, also protects heart health by preventing hardening of the vessel wall. It supports a syndrome-free heart health, especially by preventing vascular occlusion that causes stroke or heart palpitations.
HOW TO USE TURMERIC?
“Curcuma” Turmeric obtained from the plant is often used as a spice. The powdered plant is the indispensable flavor of Asian dishes. Turmeric, the main ingredient in curry, has a bitter taste and is also preferred to flavor or color whole wheat products and cheeses. Its oil or resin is used in cosmetic companies. Tea can be made by boiling sliced turmeric. However, since its taste is bitter, honey can be added to it.
DOES TURMERIC HAVE SIDE EFFECTS?
As with any food, turmeric has side effects. However, it must be consumed excessively for it to have side effects. The benefits are the above when consumed in quantity. Experts do not recommend it to be consumed during pregnancy and pre- and post-operative periods. In addition, it can cause dizziness and nausea in some people. It is beneficial for people who use iron medication to consult their experts.