We have searched for those who are curious about the rosemary herb, which belongs to the lavender, basil and sage family grown in the Mediterranean region, or the bird’s tongue herb known by its other name. It strengthens the functions of the brain, especially since it positively affects the nervous system. The oil obtained from rosemary, which contains powerful substances, is also a natural remedy for skin problems such as cellulite. So what are the benefits of Rosemary (Bird’s Tongue Herb)?
Rosemary herb, also known as bird’s tongue grass, which belongs to the Ballıbabagiller plant, blooms as thin-leaved green later on. At the same time, bird tongue grass provides one-to-one benefits, especially for insect and mosquito bites and pests. Spirit and cologne are made from the herb used in the cosmetic industry. In addition, rosemary herb is dried in some regions and used to marinate red meat. However, since rosemary oil has a high essence, it is beneficial for those with chronic diseases to consult a specialist. It is referred to as hippomaratrumlibanotis in the scientific literature. Every part of this plant that blooms in flower has different benefits. This mild climate-loving plant species grows easily in the Mediterranean.
- It contains vitamins A and C and substances such as iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, thiamine and riboflavin. Since it is rich in lightening substances, it renews nerve cells. In this respect, it also benefits brain problems.
- The oil in this purple blooming plant is used in alternative medicine as it helps to heal wounds quickly.
- The tea of rosemary herb, which also benefits the deformations on the skin surface, is good for the digestive system.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY (Bird’s Tongue Herb)? WHAT DOES ROSEMARY (BIRD’S TONGUE) OIL DO?
– It prevents deformation of the dermis layer of the skin as it accelerates circulation by increasing blood cells and liquefaction. You can prevent the formation by applying a teaspoon of rosemary on the pimples and acne that may occur.
– You can use rosemary oil, which strengthens the hair follicles as well as the skin, by massaging the scalp. At the same time, this oil prevents the graying of hair.
– You can reduce your pain by making a half-hour table with rosemary oil, which is a natural solution for those with chronic headaches. In addition to this, the risk of experiencing these ailments is reduced by sniffing during fainting or in cases such as nausea.
– Studies have shown that the scent of rosemary strengthens memory. The solvents it contains increase the memory power of the brain by reducing the neural damage. Some herbalists emphasize that this oil can reduce fatigue and forgetfulness throughout the day by dripping a drop on the sofas of your home or on your clothes. Especially those who work in a stressful environment can relax by applying rosemary oil to their wrists or neck parts.
– By massaging the abdomen with rosemary oil, you can both burn calories and prevent constipation. When this oil is used regularly with sports and healthy nutrition, you can burn high calories in a short time. You can also get rid of constipation by consuming a spoonful of olive oil a day and then massaging the lower abdomen with rosemary oil.
–You can get rid of deformed areas by applying rosemary oil, which is effective on the upper skin as well as the lower skin, to the area of cellulite after a shower.
HOW IS ROSEMARY OIL PREPARED?
Wash 6 branches of the fresh rosemary herb thoroughly with cold water. Add olive, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil to a pan one spoon at a time. Then mix the washed rosemary by throwing it into this oil. After 10 minutes, remove the rosemary herbs from the pan with a strainer spoon. You can use the remaining oil by pouring it into a small glass jar..
WHAT DOES ROSEMARY TEA DO?
- It prevents gastritis, which is the most common stomach disease.
- It prevents mental and mental diseases by renewing the cells in the nervous system. It strengthens memory.
- It prevents infection that causes upper respiratory tract diseases.
- It strengthens the immune system by increasing the body’s resistance.
- It prevents arteriosclerosis by balancing blood pressure.
- It removes free radicals and toxins from the body.
- It can be used as a tonic. It cleans the skin.
- It accelerates the body’s fat burning.
- It relieves the muscle and joint system by removing the inflammatory cells in the body.
- It is good for oral wounds. It strengthens the tooth structure.
IS ROSEMENT HARMFUL?
Even if it is not very serious, experts do not recommend it to be consumed by pregnant and newly born mothers because it contains strong substances. In addition, the fresh state should be consumed immediately, otherwise it will not provide much benefit. Those who want to consume for a long time can prefer the dry form. Since the oil has a strong drying effect, it is appropriate for those with dry skin to consult a specialist or use a moisturizer before consuming it.