We have searched for those who are curious about the parasite that can occur in the intestines and on the outer surface of the skin, reducing the quality of life. It reduces the quality of daily life and removes them from the social environment. So what causes the parasite? What are the symptoms of parasites? Is there a cure for the parasite? You can find everything about the parasite that causes severe intestinal pain and itching on the skin surface in the detail of the news.
There are two ways that parasites enter the body. One is the amoeba living in the waters and the other is the maggots that are transmitted due to the food that is not fully cooked. They live attached to another living thing. At the same time, they deform the places they are in. They find a living space by going to the stomach and then to the intestines from fruits and vegetables that are not cleaned, especially greens. On the other hand, they are transmitted orally by mixing unclean water with drinking water. They can live in almost any part of the body. Studies have shown that parasite contamination from foods such as salami and sausage is quite high. This is because uncooked compressed meat is used in the processing of these foods. At the same time, there are airborne parasites that live on the eyelashes, eyebrows or skin on the outside of the body. These parasites, which settle on the skin from polluted environments, take action when the body is asleep. This is why some people have redness and rashes on their bodies for no reason.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES AND SYMPTOMS OF PARASITES?
– It shows different symptoms depending on the type of parasite. Since intestinal parasites are worms, they cause severe itching in the mouth of the rectal area during defecation. In addition to showing themselves with redness and pain, they also cause severe abdominal pain, sudden weakening and a decrease in the number of vitamins and minerals in the body. This manifests itself with complications such as weakness, fatigue, and pale skin. At the same time, if you drool excessively while you sleep, you may have intestinal worms.
– The most common symptom of waterborne parasites is diarrhea. Due to this, the body causes rapid fluid loss. Headache, loss of appetite, sudden cramping pains in the stomach. Parasites that damage the nervous system can even cause restriction of body movements.
– Parasites that settle on the tooth surface of the body cause sores around the eyes and mouth. They can also cause hair loss and skin rash and itching. The places where parasites live most comfortably on the skin surface are the eyelashes between the nails and the navel. Parasites that settle here cause serious skin deformations.
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENT METHOD OF PARASITES?
The entire family of the person with intestinal parasites should be treated. The reason for this is that this type of parasite is transmitted more quickly than others. Specialist doctors look at the type of parasites in the body with some tests. Accordingly, the treatment is developed. Cleanliness is important for all parasites. Therefore, one should pay attention to personal hygiene. At the same time, the specialist doctor tries to remove the parasites from the body with drug treatment. In addition, the person must eat healthy. It accelerates the treatment process by regularly consuming tomato and orange juice, which is especially high in antioxidants.
– Indian water, which has antibiotic properties, is effective in removing all harmful cells and parasites in the body. Consume it in the morning on an empty stomach by adding a glass of coconut water and a tablespoon of olive oil to it.
– The powerful food rich in antioxidants is tomato. Extract the juice of 2 medium tomatoes, add a teaspoon of black pepper and a teaspoon of salt, and boil them in a coffee pot for 5 minutes. Consume a glass every morning on an empty stomach.
1 tablespoon of dried mint
A glass of drinking water
Half a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice
Boil mint with a glass of water. Then add lemon juice to it, add half a teaspoon of salt if you wish, mix it and consume it on an empty stomach every day.
SPECIAL CURES FOR PARASITES
For eyebrows and eyelashes, when you apply lavender oil to your eyebrows and eyelashes before going to bed at night, you will prevent the parasites from activating while you sleep. You should also wash your bed with lavender. For intestinal parasites, one tablespoon of raw thyme spice can be consumed per day.