Burning throat, which manifests itself with symptoms such as difficult swallowing, manifests itself in seasonal transitions, hot and cold weather and infectious diseases. Throat burn, which disrupts daily activities, also affects nutrition. For you, we have searched for those who are curious about this health problem experienced by almost everyone. What causes sore throat? What is good for sore throat?
Throat burning seen in the upper respiratory tract, which is exposed to a high rate of infection, is actually caused by streptococcal pathogen bacteria when it occurs spontaneously for no reason. In addition, throat burning, which is seen in people with allergies, is most often seen during seasonal transitions. However, experts warn about throat burning, which has been seen as a symptom of coronavirus in recent days. Even in any flu symptom, the person should isolate himself and do a PCR test. This is one of the most important situations that must be taken to prevent the spread of the virus. Nowadays, most of the complaints are like throat burning at the beginning of the flu infection.
WHAT CAUSES THROAT BURN?
- When the food is not chewed enough and swallowed, it irritates the throat. This can cause a sore throat.
- Pharyngitis, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis and allergy is the most common symptom experienced by those with chronic allergies.
- Hot foods consumed excessively in cold weather, on the contrary, cold foods consumed in hot weather also cause disease.
- Occlusion of the sinus tract in seasonal transitions or frequent inflammation in the ear canal may also be the cause.
- Not consuming water for a long time is one of the conditions that paves the way for throat burns.
- Burning occurs after stomach acid goes up to the pharynx or vomiting due to various reasons.
- It also causes swelling of the tonsils after inflammation.
WHAT DOES THROAT BURN FOR?
Throat burn first indicates the onset of upper respiratory tract diseases. Throat burning, itching, difficulty in swallowing, as well as symptoms such as fever and a feeling of hot air even while breathing. Since the burning lasts for more than 3 days, it indicates that it brings cough and a severe respiratory disease.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR THROAT BURN?
The most commonly used natural remedies are honey, lemon and ginger. It reduces the severity of sore throat. Honey is a powerful food for inflammation. Ginger and lemon prevent throat irritation.
Regularly consumed thyme tea does not cause softening and burning of the throat. In addition, since it is a strong toxin remover, it does not allow the deformation of bacteria.
Eucalyptus is the most widely used herb in alternative medicine. Eucalyptus prevents clogging of sinus tracts. It softens the throat. It is generally recommended to be consumed as a tea during this process.
Salt, apple cider vinegar and sumac are the most natural formulas you can make at home for throat gargle.
In recent days, it is recommended by experts to mix Udi hundi powder with honey and consume it. However, plenty of water consumption is required.