When the level of itching in the mouth, which is experienced by almost everyone, increases, it negatively affects the quality of life. Although it is not actually seen as a serious symptom, sores in the mouth cause daily life disruptions. In particular, it prevents eating and drinking. What causes itchy mouth? What does itching in the mouth indicate? sores around the mouth
Sometimes, some seemingly simple ailments reduce the quality of life. In addition, although it may seem simple, it can also be a harbinger of some serious diseases. Intraoral itching often prepares the ground for viruses that cause viral diseases. In addition, people who are sensitive to allergic reactions may also experience mouth sores and itching. This condition is called oral allergy syndrome. Since it is painful and itchy, the person does not want to consume any food. This paves the way for your immunity to be weaker against the virus.
WHAT CAUSES INSTAL MOUTH ITCH?
- It can be seen after upper respiratory tract diseases.
- Allergic problems caused by consumed foods can be caused.
- It is a symptom that the body shows after high fever.
- It can be seen after allergies such as environmental dust or pollen.
- It occurs when the immunity of the herpes virus, which is exposed in childhood, falls.
WHAT DOES AN INTERNAL ITCH FOREIGN?
- The most common condition indicates that there may be a problem with the immune system.
- It can be a sign of sudden changes in body temperature or high fever.
- The rate of microbes in the blood may be increased.
- It may be a sign that a recently consumed food has caused an allergic reaction.
- Changes in hormones before the menstrual period in women.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF INTERNAL ITCH?
An itching sensation that travels from the ear tube to the throat
Dark red turning of the meat in the mouth
The taste of food in the mouth becomes different
Edema or cold sores on the inside or outside of the mouth
Quick drying and tingling in the throat
WHAT DOES IT GOOD FOR ITS ORAL?
Since there is a problem with immunity, experts recommend consuming fruits containing plenty of vitamin C during this period. Especially tangerine, orange, kiwi and lemon are natural remedies in this regard. On the other hand, vegetables should be boiled and lemon should be squeezed and consumed in abundance. It is useful to have at least 3 liters of water consumption during this period.
If the itching in the mouth is severe for more than 7 days on average, it is useful to see a doctor.