We have searched for you, who are curious about hoarseness caused by various diseases. Over time, it becomes chronic and causes serious damage. This situation, which is related to the upper respiratory tract, causes damage to the throat. Hoarseness, which is more common in men than in women, can also be experienced due to cigarette consumption. So what are the natural ways that are good for hoarseness?
Hoarseness can occur both as a disease and as a symptom of a disease. Although it may not seem serious, it is actually an ailment that should be considered. It causes hoarseness, dryness, redness and pain in the throat, which negatively affects the quality of life. Sound, one of the most important communication organs, undergoes inflammation or strain after any deformation it experiences, and as a result, it produces less sound than it should. This causes splitting, trembling and muffled sounds. It is thought that hoarseness is experienced among the people after speaking very loudly or consuming cold food. However, hoarseness rarely occurs due to serious health problems.
WHAT CAUSES HIS VOICE?
–Inflammatory cells that settle in the throat originating from the upper respiratory tract also shift to the vocal cords over time,
–The stomach acid originating from the stomach muscles deteriorated due to reflux reaches the vocal cords from the esophagus,
–Inflammation of the pharynx
–Damage to the vocal cords of the nasal discharge caused by allergies and inflammations,
–blows to the vocal cords,
–After mental depression
–Lung origin diseases,
–Conditions such as cigarettes, alcohol, chemical gases,
–Do not speak or shout in a way that strains the vocal cords
–Impairment of functionality in the thyroid glands,
–Sleeping right after meals at night
–Conditions such as mutations in the nerve cells leading to the vocal cords cause hoarseness.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT OF HOARSENESS? NATURAL WAYS THAT ARE GOOD FOR HIS VOICE
- First of all, the cause of hoarseness is examined. The treatment process is developed accordingly.
- Experts generally recommend speaking with warm water and lower voice fluctuations in the sound reduction caused by shouting or cold drinks.
- It would be healthier to use natural methods containing antibiotics for hoarseness caused by conditions such as flu and infection. For example, tomato juice or mint tea are natural applications that are effective in this regard.
- If it is a situation caused by stomach acid, it is necessary to regulate the acid and strengthen the stomach muscles.
- Medicines recommended by specialist doctors for cysts and nodules formed by cells mutating due to harmful chemicals or smoking are used.
- To soften the vocal cords and prevent inflammation, add a glass of lemon juice to a pot of boiling water and breathe through your mouth. Apply for 15 minutes.
- Mix the thyme and rosemary oil. Massage it into your throat. Put a warm towel on it and wait.
- Chamomile tea with honey is also an ideal method to soften the vocal cords.