It usually occurs with foot burning, tingling, needle-like stinging and itching sensations that occur at night. As a result of his research, experts announced that this situation can cause a serious illness. So what causes foot burn? What is good for burning the soles of the feet at night?
The feet, which carry all the weight of the day and the body, may experience various health problems over time. One of these problems is foot burn. In addition to the burning sensation, conditions such as redness, sweating are added to the itching. It is known that the biggest cause of burning feet is due to neurological disorders. Burning the bottom of your feet may be due to high hemoglobin. At the same time, high ferritin in the body, that is, excess iron storage in the body can cause a heart attack.
It is more common in people over 50 years of age and women. Besides being due to nervousness and stress, it can also occur for other reasons. We have compiled the details of the symptoms, causes and benefits of foot burn, which is a negative situation and affects life negatively.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF FOOT BURN?
There are many causes of foot burn. These reasons can be listed as follows:
- 1- Rheumatological diseases such as thyroid diseases, diabetes, cancer, Sjögren’s syndrome,
- 2- Tarsal tunnel syndrome,
- 3- Sciatic nerve damage,
- 4- Vitamin deficiency,
- 5- Too much standing, walking or running
- 6. Improper selection of shoes,
- 7- Restless legs syndrome,
- 8- Rheumatoid arthritis, that is, inflammatory rheumatism,
- 9- Women in the menopause period,
- 10- Using heavy alcohol and cigarettes,
- 11- Problems such as kidney failure,
- 12- Feeling of pressure on the spinal nerve at the level of L5 and S2 in the lumbar region,
- 13- Nerve compression,
- 14- Fracture or dislocation,
- 15- Anemia,
- 16- Occurrence of fungal or other infections,
- 17- Allergic causes,
- 18- It can be listed as intensive work.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR BURNING FOOT AT NIGHT?
There are natural ways to relieve foot burning. You can relieve the burning problem of your feet by drinking many plants found in nature and gently massaging your feet. You can alleviate foot burning with herbal methods and sleep comfortably at night. At the same time at night putting a bar of white soap under your sheets You can relieve the burning of your feet. Burning feet is also very common in pregnant women. In order to remove this problem, it is recommended that pregnant women prefer herbal methods.
SOLUTION TO FOOT BURN WITH VINEGAR METHOD
When you drink two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water every day, foot burning is greatly alleviated.
Epsom salt also helps to relax your feet. You can start to feel the relief of your feet after putting one and a half cups of Epsom powder into a warm basin and soaking your feet in water for 10-15 minutes.However, this method may not be suitable for people with heart disease and high blood pressure.