Do you know what causes increased cold feet in winter? So what are the symptoms of cold feet? We have compiled for you the unknowns about this disease and the ways of the branches that are good for cold. Curious about cold feet…
Cold feet, which occur with a sudden change in body temperature, are not a disease but a symptom of a disease.
WHAT CAUSES COLD FEET? WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
– In people with weak metabolism, when the heart does not pump enough blood to the body, blood does not go to the feet, which causes coldness. This situation is often experienced by irregular eating and desk workers.
– Anemia occurs when the white cells in the blood decrease. The most common symptom of this disease is cold feet.
– When the thyroid glands do not produce enough hormones, metabolism is disrupted. This causes the feet to feel cold.
– With damage to the brain, nerve cells cannot do their job in sufficient quantities. As the possibility of damage to the cells in the nerves that go to the feet increases, cold feet are experienced. This is especially true during stress and depression.
– High or low sugar levels in the blood cause narrowing of the arteries. This condition is usually experienced by diabetics. People with frequent cold feet should have their blood sugar measured because they may have hidden diabetes.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR COLD FEET?
– Since green tea balances the sugar in the blood, it also prevents cold feet. To balance the heat in the body, at least 2 glasses should be consumed per day. To make the tea; Add a teaspoon of dry green tea to a glass of hot water, wait for 5-6 minutes, then strain and add honey to consume.
– Ginger, which is rich in zingeron substance, also reduces blood clotting, which is good for cold feet and causes a comfortable flow. You can consume it both as tea and you can use it by massaging your feet with the method we will write.
– Boil a tablespoon of powdered ginger in 2 glasses of water. Strain and add honey and consume. In the same way, boil 1 bowl of ginger powder in a pot of water and after it reaches the temperature where you can put your feet, massage your feet in this water for 30 minutes.