Body anger, which is accepted as a symptom of various diseases, lowers the energy of the person. This situation, which reduces physical movement, is sometimes seen for psychological reasons. We have researched for you those who are curious about body malaise, which causes an unhealthy appearance. What causes body malaise? What is good for body malaise?
body malaise; It occurs with irregular sleep, a stressful work environment, vitamin deficiency, malnutrition. This health problem, which increases especially during the seasonal transitions, has been seen more frequently since the coronavirus process. Being confined to homes with the fear of contracting a disease, the increasing frequency of body resentment disrupts routine life. Body malaise, which is seen at the beginning and after the upper respiratory tract diseases, is more common in women than in men. One of the reasons for this is that women menstruate every month. The most common stress in this period is depression and body malaise.
- Body malaise is caused by flu infection, menstruation, irregular sleep, anemia, vitamin deficiency, mental disorder and sedentary life.
- When it lasts for a long time, it can cause serious health problems to become chronic. One of them is bone and headache.
- Body malaise manifests itself with symptoms such as headache, physical pain on movement, loss of appetite and insomnia.
WHAT IS GOOD FOR BODY AGAINST?
– The most beneficial way for body malaise is water consumption and physical activity. With physical movement, all cells in the body increase their functionality at the same time. Water also increases the oxygen rate in the body and supports the healthy functioning of nerve cells. Consumption of 2.5 liters of water per day, which experts constantly recommend, increases the body’s resistance.
Vitamins C and D are essential for the body. Deficiencies of these vitamins inhibit the development of cells. This situation, which invites diseases, firstly leads to body malaise. However, consuming a glass of orange juice or an orange or tangerine a day prevents vitamin C. In addition, those who do not use chronic drugs can consume grapefruit. In addition, foods such as milk, kefir, homemade yogurt, eggs and salmon should definitely be on the nutrition lists.
– For breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day, experts recommend a light diet full of vitamins. Breakfast, which is important for a healthy life, should include eggs, cheese, olives, tomatoes, cucumbers and plenty of greens.
– Green and white tea are recommended for mental illnesses and a properly functioning metabolism. Green and white tea is the strongest natural sedative. This takes away stress and depression in the pace of the day. However, pregnant women with chronic medication should consult their specialists.
– Omega-3 is an essential mineral for brain functionality. In addition to fish species, it is abundant in walnuts, chai seeds, spinach and purslane. By making snacks with these foods in between meals, it prevents fatigue, which may occur during the day. It strengthens immunity.
– Keeping the immunity strong is the main task in preventing the occurrence of diseases. It can be strengthened in immunity thanks to vitamin B9 and a wide variety of spices in winter soups. Chickpeas, sesame and hazelnuts are rich in B9 vitamins. In addition, the lentil soup prepared with onion and garlic keeps the body fit.
– For a regular sleep habit, consume a banana and a glass of milk in the evening. Sleep allows the whole body to rest and regenerate.
– Miracles that relieve fatigue are nuts. You can consume an average of a handful of raw nuts, such as hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds, and walnuts per day.