Asthma, one of the diseases that can be seen at any age, is a serious disease that occurs as a result of excessive deformation of the lungs. It causes shortness of breath and reduces the quality of life considerably. Even if deep breathing is not enough, brain functions are also weakened. What causes asthma? What are the symptoms of asthma? Is there a cure for asthma?
Asthma is caused by the effects of genetic and environmental factors. It occurs due to the sensitivity of the bronchi to the air. The mucous that accumulates in the blocked airways completely closes the area. Chest compression occurs because the lungs do not receive enough oxygen. Inflated airways cause coughing. This causes the throats to be destroyed. It also causes an accumulation of infection on the surface of the lungs. This disorder, which is seen in 20 percent of the society, is more common in women than men.
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTORS CAUSED BY ASTHMA?
- Some occupational conditions cause damage to the lungs. For example, carpenters, bakers, animal breeders, textile factories, workers in factories that produce tea or paint are at risk in this case.
- Lung functions are also impaired in people who consume tobacco for a long time.
- After the newborn is exposed to allergic factors, body sensitivity occurs. This causes clogging of brooches, which are permanent in advanced ages.
- Environmental factors are more likely to develop asthma than genetic factors.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF DROP?
Environmental factors such as mites, dust, pollen, and pollen close the airways quickly. This leads to dry cough attacks.
It causes wheezing and constant chest pain.
Thin sounds come from the larynx during breathing.
Shortness of breath due to prolonged obstruction is experienced.
He gets tired quickly when walking while talking.
As the body does not receive enough oxygen, brain functions weaken.
Health problems such as headaches and difficulty in adapting are also seen.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS THAT PEOPLE WITH ASTHMA SHOULD AVOID?
- Must not have pets.
- It should avoid being in a closed environment for a long time.
- It should stay away from heavy smelling places and detergent-like chemicals.
- Insecticides should not be left in the environment where there are processes such as house painting or polishing.
- It is useful to change his clothes and take a warm shower every day.
- You should wash items such as clothes, bedding and linen with more natural materials instead of cleaners containing scented chemicals.
- It is useful to use a mask when going out in the spring months.
- The air-purifying devices given by the doctor should be carried with him at all times.