Do you know what kind of diseases the armpit pain, which is often seen in women, indicates? We have compiled for you what you need to know about the armpit, which is one of the most sensitive points of the human body. So what causes armpit pain? What diseases does armpit pain indicate? Seat pain, which is the harbinger of many diseases, can also be experienced due to many wrong situations. You can find all these problems in detail in the details of the news.
The point where the torso and arm meet is called the armpit. Sweat glands are found in this section, as in some parts of the body. These glands remove excess toxins from the body. Hair growth is also seen in this area. This is where diseases such as muscle damage or signs of cancer reveal themselves. Pain in the armpit, which is the most sensitive place in our body, is the most obvious symptom of some diseases. The pain that occurs here can hit the chest, back, throat and arm numbness.
WHAT CAUSES UNDER ARM PAIN?
Swelling of the lymph nodes in the armpit as a result of infection causes armpit pain. In addition, improper shaving, insufficient cleaning, chemical-containing perfumes and excessive sweating due to diseases also invite armpit pain. Unbalanced heavy lifting, exercise and deformation of the muscles and nerves that pass under the armpit also cause pain. However, pain should not be taken lightly, otherwise it may be too late for developing breast cancer or lymphoma cancer. Therefore, experts emphasize that it is beneficial to see a doctor as soon as the pain is felt.
WHICH DISEASES DO ARM PAIN SIGN?
– The most common cause of pain is swelling of the lymph nodes. This gland covers the area from the armpit to the chest. This shock sensitive gland immediately swells and causes severe pain. Swelling of this gland is caused by infection and bacteria. It even invites cancer if not intervened early.
– Another reason is muscle strain. This condition is often seen in athletes. When sensitive muscles in the armpit are damaged as a result of sudden movement, it causes serious armpit pain. Inflammation usually occurs at the point where the muscle is damaged.
– Some ingredients in cosmetic products cause allergies in people. This reaction manifests itself with symptoms such as swelling, redness, flaking and pain. Experts give serious warnings about this issue. That’s why it makes recommendations for people to do allergy tests.
– It is a fact that armpit pain, which is also known among the people, indicates heart diseases. It manifests itself with symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, excessive sweating, chest and armpit pain that occur when enough blood cannot reach the heart.
– Conditions such as constant numbness or pain in the arms are symptoms of mental illnesses such as stress and depression. During such ailments, long-term pain is experienced in the armpit.
– A lump, swelling or pain in the armpit does not indicate the risk of breast cancer. However, in such cases, mammography is very beneficial. It is especially effective for early cancer diagnosis. Apart from this, swelling and pain occur due to hormonal disorders during menstrual periods.
– Increased stomach acid due to stomach problems such as reflux causes severe contractions in the body muscles. As a result of this situation, it is experienced in the armpit, which is one of the most sensitive areas.