Forgetfulness, which is one of the common disorders, occurs due to a system disorder in the brain. Forgetfulness, which is the beginning of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, is experienced due to various factors. However, experts emphasize that certain foods should be consumed regularly in order to avoid forgetfulness. So what are the symptoms of forgetfulness?
It has been researched whether forgetfulness has anything to do with psychology. Very interesting results have been revealed in neuropsychiatric tests. Considering the relationship between the brain and behavior, especially in diagnosis, it is said that forgetfulness is the main reason. Forgetfulness is both a harbinger of some diseases and causes some diseases. People with nervous system problems often have psychological disorders. Since these disorders cause more damage to the damaged system, they pave the way for forgetfulness. In some studies, it has been observed that forgetfulness occurs in the same parallels in people who experience high levels of depression. One of the most effective ways to end forgetfulness is eating habits. The most effective substances for this are omega-3 fatty acids. In addition, foods rich in vitamin B12 relieve forgetfulness. According to research, hormonal imbalance in the body can cause forgetfulness.
SO WHAT ARE THE REASONS CAUSED FOR FORGOTTEN?
– Today, one out of every 5 people is faced with periods of severe depression. Depression causing emotional and mental trauma; It manifests itself with symptoms such as irritability, restlessness, emotional spiral and crying spells. In the case of severe depression, it can also be called the precaution taken by the brain against the negativities experienced. However, this process is very dangerous because the person may attempt suicide with the frequency of forgetfulness in depression.
– Vitamin B12 is a source that the body needs. It is especially necessary for the health of nervous tissue and the production of red blood cells. It is a vitamin that requires supplementation as it is not produced by the body. Therefore, unhealthy eating habits cause a decrease in this vitamin. In addition, as the vitamins are missing from the body, the thyroid glands do not work, which causes a decrease in hormones. As the hormones decrease, the nerves are not transmitted to the brain, which paves the way for forgetfulness.
– The most common neuropsychological condition is Alzheimer’s. Although this disease starts with forgetfulness, it causes serious damage to the brain. This forgetfulness disease, which is more common especially in advanced ages, should be treated in line with the symptoms that start at an early age.
FOODS THAT ARE BEST FOR FORGOTTEN
Red meat is the richest food in terms of vitamin B12. People with vitamin B12 deficiency should consume red meat at least 2 times a week.
– It strengthens memory in fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are especially high in fish such as salmon, sardines and bonito. According to experts, developmental children and pregnant women should take at least one gram per day, while other people should take omega 3 fatty acids once a week.
– Blueberries and dark chocolate are effective in enhancing memory in terms of the polyphenol they contain. Experts emphasize that both foods should be consumed daily in moderation.
– Nuts and walnuts are also very effective in terms of omega-3 fatty acids. Studies have shown that by consuming a handful of walnuts or hazelnuts daily, the body’s need for omega 3 fatty acids is provided.