In recent years, teeth whitening is one of the increasing demands of dentists. In addition to unhealthy nutrition, the deformation in tooth color due to genetic conditions disrupts aesthetic smiles. However, the teeth whitening method, which is considered aesthetically important, has become painless with the developing technology. We have researched the questions about teeth whitening for you. So what are the recommendations for white teeth? Tooth whitening cure made naturally at home…
As healthy eating is important for the body, oral and dental care is just as important for dental health. Some foods cause discoloration on the surface of the teeth. Teeth, which have a white structure as soon as they are born, become deformed over time due to these nutrients. This deformation paves the way for some problems both in terms of aesthetics and health. Teeth cleaning and teeth whitening processes are often confused. Tartar is a thick layer that usually forms on the back or inner surface of the teeth. When this is cleaned, the original surface of the teeth is revealed. However, the desire to whiten teeth is due to the change in color. It is purely aesthetic. Today’s technology is quite advanced in this respect. In addition to the painless method applied with gel and laser treatment, it is available in different options. The original color of the tooth is damaged even as a baby. The drugs taken also cause discoloration of the teeth.
Yasemin.com reporter Müge Çakmak tells you everything you wonder about teeth whitening from Dr. Medipol Mega University Hospital, Department of Dentistry. Instructor He asked its member Burak Gümüştaş. Gümüştaş states that there are some misconceptions among the public that whitening can cause tooth loss, and emphasizes that it can be done easily with today’s technology.
WHAT ARE THE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WHITE TEETH?
–Cleaning between teeth using dental floss after regular brushing is a complementary condition in dental health.
–Consuming foods rich in calcium and potassium protects not only bone health but also dental health.
– The root of the tooth should not be damaged by consuming hard foods. At the same time, these foods can cause the gums to become infected.
– Foods such as bananas and strawberries provide natural tooth brushing. They prevent serious diseases by reducing the number of bacteria in the mouth.
–Studies have shown that sugar-free gum has a positive effect on dental health.
– By consuming herbal teas, you will both protect your dental health and keep your teeth white for a long time. Studies have shown that sage, in particular, prevents the formation of plaque on the teeth.
– Homemade drinks should be consumed more. Acidic drinks cause tooth enamel to turn yellow.
–A dental x-ray should be taken by seeing a dentist once a month, so insidious progressing diseases can be followed up.
–Extremely hot and cold drinks can cause teeth to crack.
– The most important item is to make them a habit at a young age, and measures are taken against sudden bodily events during adolescence. On the contrary, crooked teeth increase due to neglect in this period.
HOW TO MAKE TEETH WHITENING AT HOME?
– Boil 1 tablespoon of thyme and a tea glass of water in a pot. After straining the mixture, dip the toothbrush and brush your teeth three times a day.
– The most effective method is olive oil, baking soda and lemon cure, mix a spoonful of olive oil, a spoonful of baking soda and a spoonful of lemon juice. Brush your teeth twice a day with the paste-like mixture.