Sleep is essential for human health. Sleep, which includes the resting process of the body, also provides benefits. It increases concentration and reduces stress, so a person should sleep an average of 7-8 hours during the day. So what are the health benefits of regular sleep? What should be done for a healthy sleep? In the detail of the news for you, we have added everything that is curious about healthy sleep to the detail of the news.
The way all living things in nature rest their bodies is called sleep. Sleep is a period of time that people need to perform their functions during the day. A person is not unconscious while sleeping. On the contrary, all functions of the brain and body are open. But for a short time, the brain rests. The body regenerates during this time. When the brain does not rest enough at this time, it causes health problems such as forgetfulness, irritability, lack of concentration and stress. Sleep has an important place in human life. Sleep supports the brain to process the information and food it received the previous day. In a day’s process, sleep takes its place naturally. In some studies, it was examined what is done with the EEG method of people during sleep. Experts who monitor the waves of the brain have tried to reveal what the person goes through during sleep. Sleep is necessary for restructuring psychology and strengthening memory. In short, sleep has incredible benefits for human health.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF REGULAR SLEEP?
–It provides the renewal of the central system.
– It regulates digestion. It prevents weight gain and fat retention.
– It improves the quality of life. It eliminates problems that predispose to health problems such as fatigue and stress.
–Since it relaxes the brain, it increases the concentration rate.
–It strengthens bones and muscles.
–Studies have shown that regular sleep supports a healthy circulatory system.
–The skin is renewed, making it brighter and more vibrant.
– According to the results of a research center in England; Regular sleep and getting up early prevent some cancer diseases. It has been observed that the risk of developing breast cancer is reduced, especially in women.
WHAT CAN BE DONE FOR A HEALTHY SLEEP?
–Before going to bed, consume beverages such as milk and fruit juice instead of beverages such as tea, coffee and cola.
–Get in the habit of taking a warm shower or reading a book before you go to sleep.
– Do not talk about emotional matters in the evening. These issues affect you negatively. It reduces the brain’s sleep hormone.
– Sleep for half an hour between 12:00 and 13:00 during the day. However, do not sleep for more than half an hour. It may disturb your sleep tonight.
– Make sure the bed temperature is cold. Thus, it can cause you to dive faster. Otherwise, a warm bed environment will negatively affect your body temperature.
–Being pitch-dark in the room you sleep in helps you sleep more comfortably.
– It is better for the alarm you set to stay one meter away from you, otherwise expectation anxiety occurs in the body. So your body becomes obsessed with sounding the alarm.
– Go to your bed at bedtime. It would be more useful if it was 23:00. Because the body starts to renew the adrenal system at 23:00. With the system that starts to work, the body throws toxic cells from the gallbladder to the urinary and defecation path. However, when the body is awake at this hour, there is a possibility that these poisons will accumulate in the liver.
–Do not change your bedtime and wake-up time.
– You can make applications that will relax you. Like stretching and stretching…
–Maintain your weight.
– If you do not have a chronic disease, be careful not to consume drugs. Try natural methods instead of drugs.
–According to the researches, going to bed with socks completely interrupts their night sleep.
–An hour of walking or cycling after dinner will make you sleepy.