Potatoes, which are rich in carbohydrates, are among the foods that are not considered appropriate by experts. However, since the body needs a certain amount of carbohydrates during the day, it can be consumed in portions. In addition, the water from which the potato is boiled has incredible benefits for human health. It especially balances the ratios in the blood. So what are the health benefits of potato juice? What is the use of drinking potato juice on an empty stomach in the morning? The answer to all questions is in the details of the news…
Potato, which belongs to the eggplant family, is an underground food. The potato, which becomes a plant and blooms above the ground, grows under the ground. Potato, which contains all the vitamins and minerals found in the soil, is mostly grown in Nevşehir in our country. Potatoes, which are very rich in starch, have a lot of water, especially in the form of juice. It has many benefits such as diabetes, fluid ratio in the body and stomach cleaning. The potato, which is native to South America, is quite common in the mountains of Peru 7,000 years ago. The cultivation and distribution of potato, which has more than one variety, dates back to 1540. Experts also warn about the fact that the potato, which is consumed from region to region, varies from taste to taste, and that the potato is tuberified at home after it is taken from the soil. This tuberous form of potato, which contains toxic substances, can cause digestive diseases, especially when consumed. However, potato juice is consumed in alternative medicine to prevent digestive diseases.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF POTATO JUICE? WHAT DOES IT DO TO DRINK POTATO JUICE IN THE MORNING ON AN EMBODIMENT?
– It supports long-lasting bone structure by preventing joint inflammation, which is seen in advanced ages and causes severe pain. Experts emphasize that those who have pain in the waist, neck and back joints should consume it regularly.
– It prevents stomach and intestinal disorders of those who have chronic digestive problems. It ensures the regular functioning of the intestines, especially by reducing the risk of diseases that occur as a result of foods such as constipation, heartburn, bloating and reflux.
– Potato juice, which offers its high antioxidant properties more effectively in raw form, reduces toxins in the liver and gall bladder as well as in the whole body. By preventing the stones and sand that these wastes form in the kidneys. It removes all of them from the body through the urine.
– Potato juice is useful for mouth and tooth wounds. It both reduces inflammation and prevents deformation on the skin. Thanks to B vitamins, it also prevents reoccurrence.
–In cases such as fatigue, insomnia and stress, this application can be done by dipping a cotton pad in potato juice and changing it every 10 minutes in cases of increased under-eye circles and bruises.
– Thanks to its potassium content, it regulates blood pressure and prevents paralysis and stroke diseases by regulating high blood pressure. In addition to these conditions, it reduces possible risks by protecting the health of the heart muscles and vessels.
– Raw potato juice, consumed with plain, prevents gout by reducing uric acid accumulated in the joints. At the same time, it prevents the accumulation of edema and protects the skeletal structure.
– It protects the health of hair cells and ensures rapid growth. In addition, when added to the shampoo used, it prevents the formation of white. At the same time, if you wash your face regularly with potato juice, you will reduce the rate of acne and acne.
HOW IS POTATO JUICE PREPARED?
Generally, raw water consumption of red-surfaced potatoes is healthier. Potatoes washed thoroughly in vinegar water are squeezed together with their skins in a juicer. You can also add half a glass of carrot juice to skip the water that comes out.