Turmeric, also known as Indian saffron, is a spice that is indispensable in the cuisines of Asian countries. Turmeric, which has a bitter taste, has incredible benefits for human health. So what are the benefits of turmeric? What diseases is turmeric good for? How to use turmeric? It has been the subject of research in terms of the benefits of turmeric, which is known to be especially good for mental diseases. For you, we have added the details of the news about turmeric, which strengthens the stomach wall and is good for digestion.
It is known that turmeric, which has been used frequently in Far Eastern cuisine and herbal treatment for centuries, has many benefits. It has been revealed as a result of research that it is effective in many diseases from cancer to diabetes. In our country, turmeric, which has just started to become popular, has also become an indispensable ingredient in natural cures. contains curcumin substance It is said that turmeric, which has been researched and found to be good for digestive problems, is more beneficial than herbs such as garlic, ginger and cinnamon. Experts argue that especially the fresh form of this plant should be consumed. The reason for this is that the curcumin and essential oils found in fresh turmeric are more effective. In a study conducted in the USA in 2012, it was explained that certain nutritional supplements should be made for cardiovascular health and the most effective among them was turmeric. It has been revealed that turmeric spice, which has a strong antioxidant effect, clears all inflammation in the body and strengthens immunity, and also helps fight cancer. Consuming 150 milligrams of turmeric every day increases heart activity.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TURMERIC? HOW TO USE TURMERIC?
– It is said to be effective in the treatment of cancer because the curcumin it contains is thought to contain high levels of antioxidants. Especially specialists prevent negative complications in the treatment process of breast, skin and large intestine cancers.
– Today, the rate of getting forgetfulness has increased due to unhealthy diet and bad living habits. It is known that this memory problem is caused by the weakening of the vessels and nerves in the brain. Studies have shown that the most effective nutrient in reducing amyloid plaques in the brain is turmeric. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory substances it contains, it supports the healthy functioning of the brain.
– Diabetes mellitus is one of the increasing diseases in the modern age. Black pepper and turmeric can be consumed to prevent this disease, which is caused by the decrease or increase in the rate of sugar in the blood. It supports healing by balancing sugar and cells in the blood.
– The turmeric plant is perfect to prevent diseases such as indigestion and bloating that occur as a result of fatty and carbohydrate foods. Turmeric, which has a healing effect, can also be used as a natural medicine in the treatment of stomach disorders such as ulcers and reflux.
– Turmeric, which is an anti-inflammatory, is especially effective in joint and muscle pain. Turmeric, which is used as a natural cure in the treatment of diseases such as rheumatism and calcification, which causes inactivity, increases the number of healthy cells by destroying the bad cells that cause these diseases in a short time.
– Turmeric, which is effective in lowering bad cholesterol, also protects heart health by preventing hardening of the vessel wall. It supports a syndrome-free heart health, especially by preventing vascular occlusion that causes stroke or heart palpitations.