The persimmon, also known as the persimmon and the Mediterranean persimmon, is a fruit that grows on a tree belonging to the suntropic climate, which is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. This fruit, which came to our country in 1920, has incredible benefits for human health. We have compiled for you the ones who are curious about the fruit, which is frequently consumed during the winter months. You can find everything about persimmon in the details of the news.
Consumed raw, persimmon is also used in ice creams and desserts. Experts, who advise on increasing consumption especially in winter, emphasize that this fruit prevents infection viruses that cause diseases such as upper respiratory tract. It grows in a tree species belonging to the ebony family. It was brought to our country by the French in 1920. The fruit, which started to be grown in Hatay, later started to be grown in other parts of the country. Its appearance resembles tomatoes and oranges. Since persimmon, whose homeland is China and Japan, is rich in vitamin A, it has become a natural medicine often used in alternative medicine. In addition, it contains vitamin C, thiamine, vitamin B, ribollavin and protein. It also contains natural fructose and sucrose. The persimmon, which prevents digestive system diseases, is the ideal fruit for those who want to lose weight. Studies have shown that it reduces cholesterol and high blood pressure.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TRABZON (HEAVEN) DATE?
– It prevents the free radical cells circulating in the body from turning into cancerous tumors as it contains high antioxidant cateine and gallocatein substances. In addition, it increases the body’s resistance by increasing the number of healthy cells.
– Among the fruits, persimmon, which is rich in ascorbic acid, meets 75 percent of the vitamin C needed by the body. Thanks to this substance, it increases immunity. It creates a defense shield for the body against viral infections and toxins. It also supports the proliferation of white blood cells.
– It meets 30 percent of the daily fiber need. It facilitates digestion while ensuring that the metabolism works well. One persimmon is 100 calories. Therefore, it is among the fruits that should be added to the diet lists. Those who do not have chronic diseases can regulate their digestive problems by consuming a glass of persimmon per day.
– Especially for ailments such as gastritis and ulcer, experts emphasize that the peel should be peeled and consumed. It also provides a natural solution against constipation by balancing the bacteria in the intestinal flora.
– Due to some factors, serious disorders may occur in later ages. Since persimmon is rich in beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene and vitamin A, it prevents these ailments from occurring early. At the same time, cryptoxin is effective in reducing conditions such as fatigue, stress, depression and eye discomfort.
– It balances blood pressure by expanding the vessels. Thus, it reduces the occurrence of high blood pressure and heart diseases.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CONSUMING TRABZON DATE
When consumed excessively, it can cause fatty liver. In addition, people with chronic diseases should consume this fruit in consultation with experts.