We have searched for you what is not known about tomato, which is the most consumed food. The truth about the cooked tomatoes in the researches surprised everyone. We have compiled everything that is curious about tomato, which is believed to make blood and has a strong antioxidant feature. So what are the benefits of tomatoes? What are cooked tomatoes good for? Are tomatoes harmful? Here are the answers to all these questions in the details of the news…
When it contains tomatoes, it is among the most beneficial foods because it contains many different vitamins and minerals of high value. Thanks to alpha-lipolic acid, it converts glucose in the body into energy. Lycopene is one of the substances necessary for the regeneration of cells in the body. About 80 percent of tomatoes are made up of this substance. The homeland of the tomato, which is grown almost everywhere in the world, is South America. Tomatoes, which are widely used in sauce making, are consumed in various ways. Tomato, which is open for consumption with its raw, cooked and dried varieties, is the best antioxidant known in nature. Positive effects of tomato used in cancer research on mutated cells have been determined. Experts have revealed in the latest research that cooked tomatoes are especially good for sleep disorders. In addition, experts who state that the acid and substance ratios increase when tomatoes are cooked, emphasize that when consumed regularly, it provides many benefits to our body.
UNKNOWN BENEFITS OF COOKED TOMATOES
– Thanks to its strong antioxidant substances, it reduces the number of cancerous cells penetrating the body and increases the resistance of the immune system to these cells. It is the most effective natural method in preventing prostate cancer, which is a male disease.
– Scientists emphasize that many diseases are more likely to occur in people whose blood pressure is constantly changing. In their research, they state that the most effective food that balances the sodium rate of the body is cooked tomatoes.
– In addition to balancing blood pressure, it cleans the blood and prevents clogging of the vessels leading to the heart. At the same time, since the heart does not exert much effort in this way, the risk of diseases such as rhythm disorders and panic attacks is reduced.
– Diabetic patients cannot consume many foods because they are afraid of increasing the rate of insulin in the blood. However, tomatoes are not in this risk group, thanks to the acid and sugar-converting substances they contain. Experts recommend that diabetic patients cook and consume 3 tomatoes once a week.
– The nervous system and its cells are one of the sensitive points in our body. As a result of their deformation for any reason, serious mental problems occur. Experts state that the most effective natural way to prevent this situation is tomatoes. Especially the tomatoes consumed by cooking meet this benefit twice as much.
– Thanks to the high amount of fiber it contains, it also prevents constipation. However, do not consume too much with the skins of the tomatoes. In some bodies, the skin of the tomato also causes constipation.
HOW SHOULD TOMATOES BE COOKED AND CONSUMED?
It is beneficial to consume 3 cooked tomatoes a week. Boil 3 tomatoes thoroughly and peel the skins of the cooked tomatoes. If you wish, you can squeeze lemon on the sliced tomatoes and consume it. Or you can cut the tomato in half and cook the girl on a fire in a Teflon pan and consume it.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TOMATO?
–Since it is rich in iron, it increases the blood rate by increasing the hemalogbin cells in the blood.
– Thanks to the fiber it contains, tomato, which is beneficial for digestion, comes first among the foods that give a feeling of satiety for a long time. It is an ideal food for dieters.
– Since the liquid ratio is high, it meets the water needed by the body. Thanks to this feature, it renews the skin. It provides a shiny appearance.
– Potassium mineral is important for heart health. Two tomatoes meet 30 percent of the potassium that the body needs.
– The decrease in vitamins and minerals in the eye causes especially cataracts and dry eyes. However, tomatoes contain substances such as flavonoids that prevent such diseases.
– Serious deterioration occurs in the structure of cells due to malnutrition. To prevent this situation, the body’s immune system needs antioxidants. Since tomato is a powerful antioxidant, it protects its structure by supporting cell repair.
ARE THE TOMATOES HARMFUL?
Experts are giving serious warnings about non-organic tomatoes. Tomato, which does not contain organic substances in its content, damages the cells in the membranes of the organs. Patients using beta-blocker drugs should definitely not consume tomatoes excessively. Also, some people’s immune systems are sensitive to lycopene. Lycopene is the substance that gives tomatoes their color. Symptoms such as skin redness, swelling, itching occur in people who take this substance.