Tomato, which is the richest food in terms of antioxidants, is therefore indispensable for body health. Tomatoes, which are beneficial for health, can be consumed in many varieties. These benefits increase when tomato juice, which is rich in sodium and potassium, is removed. We have compiled the questions about tomato juice, which is preferred to be mixed with foods such as celery, carrot and beetroot. What are the benefits of tomato juice?
The most powerful component that provides antioxidant substance in nature is lycopene. Lycopene also provides color as much as the amount of food it contains. Orange causes colors such as red purple. Tomatoes are also the food richest in lycopene. For this reason, it has even been the subject of scientific research. Antioxidant removes free radical cells in our body and reduces their activity on organs. At the same time, it supports the regeneration of cells rapidly and prevents mutation or tumor formation. In a study, it was determined that people who regularly drank a glass of tomato juice every day for 5 weeks reduced harmful substances in their bodies. There is a report that the risk of having cancers in the family history of some of the people involved in the study is reduced. This proved that tomato juice prevents the formation of cancer.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TOMATO JUICE?
– As scientists say, tomato juice is a natural medicine that fights cancer. Thanks to carotenoid substances, it prevents the onset of cancer. Studies have shown that it reduces the risk of pancreatic cancer by 30 percent.
– Tomato juice also improves the function of the intestines by regulating digestion. This prevents constipation. It also aids in weight loss.
– Thanks to the fibers it contains, it lowers bad cholesterol. It allows cholesterol to be broken down and thrown away.
– Balances blood pressure. It takes precautions against sudden rise and fall. This helps reduce the risk of low and high blood pressure.
– It reduces the risk of clotting by preventing aggregation of thrombocyte cells, which are blood-forming substances. It also helps against viruses. Thus, because the blood flow is balanced, it strengthens the physiological functionality of the body.
– A glass of tomato juice consumed every day helps to get rid of inflammation easily from the body.
– Studies have shown that tomato juice, which strengthens cells, helps the liver to remove toxins, so it also benefits the skin. In particular, it prevents the formation of acne and acne.
– Experts recommend tomato sense for eye and bone health.
HOW TO PREPARE TOMATO JUICE?
First, soak 4 tomatoes in hot water. This application makes it easier to peel the skins of the tomatoes. Then slice it and add 2 glasses of chlorine-free water in a saucepan and boil it. Take the well-cooked tomatoes from the stove and wait for them to cool. Add thyme, celery and carrot slices and blend them. Drip a few drops of olive oil and consume a glass of fresh a day.