We have searched for you the unknown about spinach, which has been the subject of cartoons in terms of its benefits and is rich in iron. Spinach, which has benefits from strengthening the bone structure to increasing the concentrate, also protects the skin health. It is one of the important nutrients that should be consumed for body health. So what are the benefits of spinach? What happens if you eat spinach for 7 days?
Spinach is one of the rare food sources rich in carotene-B substance. In addition, it contains plenty of vitamins A, C, K and E, as well as substances such as manganese, iron, magnesium and copper in abundance. It has also been used as one of the healing herbs in alternative medicine since ancient times. Thiamine and niacin substances regenerate damaged cells in our body. In researches, experts have observed that eating a certain amount of spinach for 7 days provides many benefits to our body. Spreading all over the world through Silk and Spices in the Asian continent, spinach is the richest plant in nature in terms of iron. Although it is a plant, it is frequently consumed in meals and salads. Spinach has health benefits as well as skin benefits. Especially the women of the 11th century used to make skin care with masks obtained from spinach. In addition, for skin diseases in the body, it was thrown into hot water and waited for half an hour in that water. Experts emphasize that spinach, which is frequently used in medical treatment, is an important nutrient that should be consumed by pregnant and developmental people.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SPAIN?
– It prevents osteoporosis, which is likely to be seen in advanced ages. It strengthens the structure of bones and muscles.
– Thanks to the magnesium it contains, it enables the metabolism to work quickly. In this way, it is an ideal food for those who are on a diet.
–It regulates the level of cells in the blood and prevents it from causing health problems such as high blood pressure or bad cholesterol.
– The most common benefit that everyone knows is the prevention of anemia. It provides absorption by balancing the iron level in the body. In this way, it also supports brain health. It strengthens the nerve cells and increases the functions of the brain. It prevents diseases such as forgetfulness.
–Vitamin K prevents tooth loss by strengthening not only bones but also tooth enamel.
–It delays aging as it is rich in vitamins A, C, E and K, which are necessary for skin health.
–Since it protects the structure of the cells in the body, it prevents the occurrence of cancer diseases.
7 WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT FOR SEVEN DAYS?
– Spinach is a food that takes its place in diet lists because it is low in calories and fat. At the same time, since the fiber it contains positively affects intestinal and stomach activities, it facilitates digestion. It reduces the risk of constipation problem. However, experts emphasize that it should be consumed in a certain amount during the day, otherwise, they say that excessive consumption of spinach can cause diarrhea.
– Spinach, which is one of the rare food sources rich in flavonoids, reduces the rate of harmful toxins that fatty and carbohydrate foods increase in the body. Studies have also shown that spinach prevents the formation of harmful cells that cause skin and stomach cancer.
– Today, it is one of the foods that are good for eye disorders caused by the lights of computers, televisions and phones. In particular, it reduces the risk of astigmatism, which occurs when the deteriorated retina passes to the yellow spot without refracting the light.
– It is one of the alternative foods in eliminating the protein deficiency of people who are allergic to milk and dairy products. The vitamin K it contains protects bone health. It also eliminates the lack of collagen in muscle tissues. Especially when it is consumed raw for 7 days, its effect is more.
– Iron deficiency occurs due to a decrease in the oxygen and water ratio of the body. Iron deficiency also causes weakening of the body. Spinach, which is one of the foods richest in iron in nature, is effective in eliminating this deficiency. Some experts state that one plate of spinach a day is a substitute for red meat.
IS SPINCH HARMFUL?
When consumed excessively, it causes acidification by increasing the enzyme rate in the body. This leads to spinach poisoning. In addition, it causes gas compression and abdominal bloating. It also causes diarrhea by accelerating the function of the intestines. Experts say that people with diseases such as gout should consume it with control. It causes excessive fluid loss as it increases the calcium in the kidneys.