The saffron flower, which is seen as a miracle natural remedy for depression, cardiovascular diseases, has also been the beauty secret of the palace sultans for centuries. Saffron flower, which is frequently consumed in Southeast Asian countries, is the most expensive spice in the world. But even a pinch causes miracles. So what are the benefits of Saffron flower? What does saffron flower tea do?
Saffron, the world’s most expensive but also medicinal flower, has many benefits for our health. This dried herb has been used in alternative medicine for centuries. This plant, which was used by women in the Ottoman period for beauty purposes, is also called the queen flower. Saffron, which belongs to the iris family, blooms in autumn unlike other flowers. Saffron, a bulbous type, was dried and used as a spice. The flower with purple leaves is also consumed as a food coloring and sweetener. Saffron flower, which started to be produced in Spain, is also grown in France, Italy, Iran and Turkey. However, the homeland of saffron is the lands of Southwest Asia. The plant, which grows under the ground in summer, rises above the ground in autumn. This is why the production of saffron, which contains dyestuffs, is important. As the rain increases, the number of underground emerges increases. Saffron containing essential oil is a powerful natural flower used in traditional medicine.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SAFRAN FLOWER?
– Tfoods consumed, environmental impact and unhealthy lifestyle are increasing day by day. increases the risk of developing cancer diseases. However, the anticancer substances contained in saffron flower increase the antibodies in the immune system and prevent the cells from mutating. It also nourishes the nervous system.
– Studies have shown that people who regularly consume saffron flower lose weight. At the same time, gallbladder, which is one of the most effective alternative plants that prevents obesity, purifies the body from bacteria that cause fat thanks to antioxidant substances.
–This flower, which is good for nervous diseases caused by some foods and emotional states, both increases appetite and reduces stress when consumed as a cup of tea a day.
– It treats the lubrication caused by some nutritional and dental factors in the liver. This is also good for skin diseases. Liver originating; almost zero the possibility of problems such as acne and acne. In addition, crush 250 grams of saffron flowers, a clove of garlic and 3 tablespoons of olive oil, then apply this mixture on your clean face. After 30 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water. This mixture prevents oiliness on the skin and tightens the pores.
– As we age, the yellow spot in our eyes becomes weaker. This causes visual disturbances. However, saffron tea consumed regularly, even once a week, reduces the risk of eye diseases.
– As it cleans the liver, it also cleans the harmful cells in the blood and reduces the risk of vascular occlusion. Saffron flower strengthens the heart muscles and reduces the rate of heart diseases.
HOW IS SAFRAN TEA MADE?
Add 500 grams of free saffron to the boiled water and wait for 30 minutes. You can then strain it and consume it. Refined sugar should not be used in its content. It can also be used in powder form.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF SAFFRON?
It is not suitable for use during pregnancy. Because saffron causes excessive bleeding. It should also not be taken immediately after or before medications. Otherwise, it may cause poisoning. In some studies, it is not recommended to be consumed by asthma patients. Saffron, which benefits cardiovascular diseases when consumed excessively, can have negative consequences.