Do you know what bird tongue grass is? The other name of the herb that most of us know as rosemary is bird tongue herb. The herb, which is likened to a bird’s tongue due to its thin and long structure, has incredible benefits for human health. We have researched for you what is curious about this herb, which has incredible benefits against insect and fly bites with increasing temperature. So what are the benefits of Rosemary (Bird’s Tongue Herb)? What does rosemary (bird tongue herb) oil do? You can find it in the details of the news…
Rosemary herb, also known as bird’s tongue grass, which belongs to the Ballıbabagiller plant, blooms as thin-leaved green later on. The oil in this purple blooming plant is used in alternative medicine as it helps to heal wounds quickly. At the same time, bird tongue grass provides one-to-one benefits, especially for insect and mosquito bites and pests. Spirit and cologne are made from the herb used in the cosmetic industry. The tea of rosemary herb, which also benefits the deformations on the skin surface, is good for the digestive system. In addition, rosemary herb is dried in some regions and used to marinate red meat. However, since rosemary oil has a high essence, it is beneficial for those with chronic diseases to consult a specialist.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY (Bird’s Tongue Herb)? WHAT DOES ROSEMARY (BIRD’S TONGUE) OIL DO?
– It prevents deformation of the dermis layer of the skin, as it accelerates circulation by increasing blood cells and liquefaction. You can prevent the formation by applying a teaspoon of rosemary on the pimples and acne that may occur.
– You can use rosemary oil, which strengthens the hair follicles as well as the skin, by massaging the scalp. At the same time, this oil prevents the graying of hair.
– You can reduce your pain by making a half-hour table with rosemary oil, which is a natural solution for those with chronic headaches. In addition to this, the risk of experiencing these ailments is reduced by sniffing during fainting or in cases such as nausea.
– Studies have shown that the scent of rosemary strengthens memory. The solvents it contains increase the memory power of the brain by reducing the neural damage. Some herbalists emphasize that this oil can reduce fatigue and forgetfulness throughout the day by dripping a drop on the sofas of your home or on your clothes. Especially those who work in a stressful environment can relax by applying rosemary oil to their wrists or neck parts.
– By massaging the abdomen with rosemary oil, you can both burn calories and prevent constipation. When this oil is used regularly with sports and healthy nutrition, you can burn high calories in a short time. You can also get rid of constipation by consuming a spoonful of olive oil a day and then massaging the lower abdomen with rosemary oil.
–You can get rid of deformed areas by applying rosemary oil, which is effective on the upper skin as well as the lower skin, to the area of cellulite after a shower.
HOW IS ROSEMARY OIL PREPARED?
Wash 6 branches of the fresh rosemary herb thoroughly with cold water. Add olive, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil to a pan one spoon at a time. Then mix the washed rosemary by throwing it into this oil. After 10 minutes, remove the rosemary herbs from the pan with a strainer spoon. You can use the remaining oil by pouring it into a small glass jar.
WHAT DOES ROSEMARY TEA DO?
–It prevents gastritis, which is the most common stomach disease.
– It prevents mental and mental diseases by renewing the cells in the nervous system. It strengthens memory.
–It prevents infection that causes upper respiratory tract diseases.
–It strengthens the immune system by increasing the body’s resistance.
–It prevents arteriosclerosis by balancing blood pressure.
–It removes free radicals and toxins from the body.
– It can be used as a tonic. It cleans the skin.
–It accelerates the body’s fat burning.
–By removing the inflammatory cells in the body, it relaxes the muscle and joint system.
– It is good for oral wounds. It strengthens the tooth structure.