We have searched for you everything that is curious about raisins, which is emphasized to be very useful to be consumed in alternative medicine. This food, obtained by drying grapes, is especially good for digestive diseases. Raisins, which contain antiseptic substances, remove toxins from the stomach and intestines. So what are the benefits of raisins? What happens if you drink raisin juice? How many types of raisins are there? Here are the answers:
The scientific name of the grape, which belongs to the grapevine family, is vitaceae. The history of the grape, which is the oldest fruit of the culture, dates back to 5000 BC. Grapes, whose homeland is Anatolia, are also produced in Asia and the Caucasus. It has the most variety among fruits. It is a serious economic resource. It is found under names such as Adakarası, aküzüm, pitted, kişmiş and Çavuş. Many foods are obtained from grapes. Molasses, jam and drink are a few of them. It is also consumed dried. In alternative medicine, it has been consumed in this way for centuries and many drugs have been obtained. When boiled and consumed, it cleans the toxins in the stomach and intestines. It prevents digestive problems such as diarrhea and constipation by balancing the intestinal flora. According to some alternative medicine experts, boiling and consuming 21 raisins is said to be effective. It is recommended to consume raisin juice, which cleanses the liver from toxins, every day.
HOW MANY TYPES OF DRIED GRAPE ARE THERE?
– The inflorescences are large and the pink gemre is medium in size. It comes out in September. It is a powerful antioxidant because it is rich in lycopene.
– Thracian principle type is the most effective. This grape variety, which has a black or purple color, is effective in cleaning the intestines.
– One of the most common is the seedless yellow grapes. It is good for oral wounds.
– The color of the Cardinal grape variety is between red and pink. It matures slowly but tastes quite delicious. It has huge grains.
– Black grape known as Michele Palieri has the strongest antioxidant. That’s why it causes allergies in some people. However, it is effective in cleansing the body.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DRIED GRAPE?
– It increases the amount of nitric oxide in the blood. This prevents the blood from solidifying. This prevents the accumulation in the veins and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It also balances the cholesterol level.
– It strengthens the immune system as it is rich in antioxidants. Raisins, which increase resistance to diseases, also reduce the effects of corona viruses that cause upper respiratory tract diseases. At the same time, it prevents the cells from mutating and prevents cancer diseases.
– Raisins, which are rich in copper and magnesium, enable faster development and strengthening of bones. In particular, it prevents rheumatic diseases by preventing the accumulation of rheumatoid arthritis.
– B vitamins increase the body’s energy rate and prevent mental conditions such as fatigue and depression. Experts emphasize that consuming raisins will be healthy, especially for those who work indoors and at desks.
– The seeds in raisins prevent the formation of plaque on the tooth surface. It makes teeth healthier and whiter. It also prevents food wastes between teeth from causing infection.
– It strengthens the nerve cells and increases the functions of the brain. This prevents diseases such as forgetfulness, which may be seen in older ages.
– When a handful is consumed during the day, it gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. In this way, those who want to lose weight can consume it.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DRINK RADIUM JUICE?
– Thanks to the antiseptic substances in raisins, it facilitates digestion. At the same time, toxin residues accumulated in the esophagus, stomach and intestines are eliminated from the body through feces or urine.
– For various reasons, harmful cells accumulate in the membrane of the liver. After a while, this accumulation increases the fat rate of the liver and causes serious diseases. However, you can reduce this risk by drinking 21 raisin juice that you prepare every morning and evening. Raisin juice not only cleans the liver, but also protects against harmful cells.
– Vomiting is experienced due to certain foods or cramps in the stomach wall during illness. As stomach acid increases, this discomfort negatively affects both the esophagus and oral health. During this situation, nausea can be relieved by consuming raisin juice, which is kept a day beforehand.
– The higher the bad cholesterol level, the higher the risk of cardiovascular disease. Experts say that 21 raisins reduce the possibility of heart disease by preventing vascular occlusion as well as lowering the cholesterol level.
– Grape, which is a natural source of antioxidants, strengthens immunity by cleaning the body every day. In addition to increasing the body’s resistance to diseases, it also increases the number of young cells and makes the skin look brighter and fresher.
– Increasing triglyceride cells in the blood also increases the sugar and lubrication rate in the body. This leads to obesity and diabetes. Experts emphasize that 21 raisin juice should be consumed per day to reduce triglyceride levels.
HOW IS RAISINE JUICE MADE?
400 grams of raisins
4 glasses of water
Wash the raisins thoroughly first. Then boil the water in a saucepan. Then throw in the raisins. Filter the mixture you have kept for a day and drink it. Experts recommend doing this application four consecutive days a month. In addition, if you consume this water half an hour before your breakfast in the morning, you will see more benefits.