The seeds obtained from the pumpkin fruit are the most popular of the nuts. Unlike sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, which have low oil content, have been found to prevent cancer diseases, especially in their raw form. So what are the benefits of pumpkin seeds? What happens if you eat a handful at night before sleeping? We have researched everything about pumpkin seeds for you.
Pumpkin seeds are obtained by drying the seeds in the pumpkin vegetable. Used as medicine in ancient times, pumpkin seeds have many health benefits. In a study conducted in Almayan, it was determined that when pumpkin seeds are consumed raw without roasting, the strong anticancer substances in its content prevent the cells in the body from mutating. Although the shells of the seeds obtained from yellow zucchini are white, the flesh inside is green. Pumpkin seeds, whose fruit is high in fiber, are very effective in increasing the functionality of the digestive system. It contains 90 percent vitamin E as well as minerals such as phosphorus, zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium and sodium. When consumed at night before going to bed, it increases the functions of resting and regenerating cells. Pumpkin seeds, which also benefit skin health, allow the dermis layer to renew itself. 100 grams of pumpkin seeds is about 500 calories.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS?
– The omega-3 fats in pumpkin seeds keep cholesterol under control. In this way, it reduces the level of fat in the blood and prevents heart and vascular diseases. Omega-3 fatty acids are the most beneficial among the essential oils for the development of the body.
– A handful of pumpkin seeds consumed before going to bed at night helps a comfortable sleep thanks to the sedatives it contains. In addition, pumpkin seeds, which support the regeneration of the body, increase brain functions and prevent diseases such as forgetfulness seen in advanced ages.
– Thanks to the zinc it contains, it relieves the symptoms of enlarged prostate. It is recommended to be consumed by people who have problems with enlargement and discharge in the urinary bladder. Studies have shown that pumpkin seeds are an effective food for diuresis. It also prevents the formation of sand and stones by supporting the discharge of all the urine in the bladder bag.
– One of its interesting benefits is its effect on men. The substances contained in pumpkin seeds are very effective in renewing the cells in the male body. The oil it contains strengthens the cells in the hair follicles and prevents them from falling out.
– It provides better functioning of liver and kidney functions. It prevents the formation of stones in the kidney.
– 150 grams of dried pumpkin seeds provide 50% of the daily protein needs of the body. The protein that enters the body with iron is both correctly enzymatic and prevents anemia by 20%.
– It strengthens the bones as it contains high levels of calcium. It prevents bone resorption and muscle loss, which is more likely to be seen in advanced ages, especially in women.
– Parasites affect the digestive system the most in the body. Parasites that live in the intestines cause diarrhea in some people and constipation in others. In addition, pumpkin seeds take the first place among natural remedies for removing parasites that cause serious health problems such as loss of appetite or excessive appetite.