Research has shown that pomegranate, which is the protective nutrient of the heart, has incredible benefits for human health. Pomegranate, which is the most consumed fruit of autumn and winter months, has positive effects on health as well as its juice. So what are the benefits of pomegranate? What diseases is pomegranate good for? What happens if you drink regular pomegranate juice? You can find everything you wonder about Nara in the details of the news.
It has been revealed in researches that the nutritional value of pomegranate, which consists of grains, is high. This healing store, which contains almost all of the B vitamins, is also a good antioxidant. 1 cup of this fruit, which is rich in fiber, which keeps you full for a long time and helps to lose weight, corresponds to about 7 grams of fiber. In a study conducted in 2012, it was revealed that the antioxidant and polyphenols contained in the pomegranate, which ranks first among the fruits that reduce the risk of obesity, burn the excess fat in the body. It has been observed that pomegranate, which keeps the daily calorie rate in balance, increases the energy of the body while fighting obesity. The pomegranate, which grows on the tree belonging to the Hennagiller family, is a fruit that impresses with its slightly sour taste and pleasant smell. Pomegranate, which is drought resistant, is suitable for the Mediterranean climate. Trees rot quickly in areas with plenty of water. The pomegranate that grows in Iran extends from Afghanistan to the Himalayas. In the 18th century, both trade and cultivation began almost all over the world. Pomegranate, which is used as a natural antioxidant in alternative medicine, was frequently used in the Ottoman palace kitchens in our country, in blending meat dishes, and also in skin care of the Sultans. In particular, the peels of the pomegranate consumed by removing the juice and its contents are boiled in the membrane, olive oil is added and crushed. This mixture can be made into a creamy consistency and applied as a natural remedy on eczema and dry skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF POMEGRANATE? WHICH DISEASES IS IT GOOD FOR?
Pomegranate, which prevents oxidation in the blood, increases blood-forming cells, protects cardiovascular health and also prevents anemia.
– Thanks to antioxidants, it increases the number of resistant cells by reducing the infection cells entering the body. It reduces the circus of flu and upper respiratory tract diseases.
– This nutrient, which renews the platelet cells in the blood, prevents diseases such as edema and relieves rheumatism and joint pain. Thus, it prevents muscle pain due to old age.
–Since it balances blood pressure, it also reduces fainting, which is likely to develop due to anemia.
–Studies have shown that pomegranate juice cleanses the urinary tract of all toxins in the body.
–When you consume salt pouring on pomegranate seeds, you reduce the risk of atherosclerosis by 70 percent.
– Both the juice, the seeds and the peel of the pomegranate are an incredibly useful food. Experts emphasize that when the skin is washed with water obtained from pomegranate peels, it causes a tonic effect. It has been determined that it reduces the formation of acne and pimples by renewing the dead skin on the skin.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CONSUME POMEGRANATE JUICE REGULARLY?
– Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it prevents the formation of cancerous cells.
– It reduces the effects of increasing viruses on the body, especially in winter.
– By cleaning the stomach and intestines, it removes parasites and food wastes from the body.
– Changing hormones in children and pregnant women in the developmental age support the healthy development of cells.
– Accelerates the body’s fat burning rate. It helps to excrete it through the urinary tract. It supports regional slimming when consumed regularly.
– It prevents the formation of stone sand in kidney and bladder.
– It is one of the natural remedies recommended by experts for loss of appetite, which is more common in children.
– Used in natural cosmetics. Renews skin cells. It reduces the effects of environmental harmful factors.