Pears, which contain high fiber, are especially beneficial for digestive problems. The pear, which prevents constipation, regulates the functions of the intestines. In addition, pear, which relaxes the stomach, provides the regeneration of the skin layer thanks to the high amount of water it contains. The liquid it contains also prevents bad breath by preventing the cells in the mouth from deteriorating. What are the benefits of pear? How many types of pears are there?
The pear fruit, which belongs to the rose family, grows on a tree belonging to the genus pyrus. There are 30 varieties in countries such as Europe, Asia and Africa. Pear, which has a very high liquid; Green, yellow and brown colors are available. Pear, which is low in calories, takes the first place among the fruits that have been consumed for centuries. Studies have shown that it prevents colon cancer. Pears, which can be grown easily in almost all parts of the world, provide the amount of water the body needs during the winter months. When consumed as a snack, it provides satiety for a long time. However, people with impaired intestinal functionality should pay attention to pear consumption. Otherwise, it will cause diarrhea by overworking. In ancient times, pear bark and leaves were used as a natural remedy in alternative medicine. China produces the most in the world. Pear flowers are dried and tea is made. This tea provides a comfortable sleep by calming the nerves.
HOW MANY TYPES OF PEAR ARE THERE?
– Etruska pear, which has a hybrid structure, is the earliest maturing species.
– The fruit of the Maple pear, which has a lot of thorns, is known for its upright shape and fleshy horse part.
– The June Beauty pear, which is the most produced in our country, is peeled as the beauty of June.
Ankara pear, which has been around for centuries, can preserve itself for a long time without spoiling.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PEAR?
- Pears containing folic acid reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. Thus, it reduces the conditions that pave the way for cardiovascular diseases. In particular, it preserves the flexibility of the vessels and ensures a healthier blood flow.
- It easily meets the daily needs of a body such as calcium, iron, potassium and sodium.
- Pears, which are rich in vitamins K and C, increase the resistance of the immune system against diseases. For this reason, experts ensure that it is consumed frequently both in seasonal transitions and in winter.
- It protects the intestinal flora. It facilitates digestion. Thus, it reduces the risk of developing cancer. It increases the functionality of the metabolism.
- It prevents the decrease or increase of sugar by breaking the insulin resistance in the blood. Therefore, it is recommended for diabetics to consume.
- In another study, pear calms nerve cells, so it benefits depression, stress, chronic fatigue and insomnia problems.
- Pear, which is effective in preventing bone diseases that are likely to be seen in advanced ages, also increases bone mass.
- Since it regulates immunity, it prevents the body from suddenly warming up. In this way, it is beneficial for people with high fever to consume.
- It helps in removing free radicals in the body through urine. It prevents the body from losing fluid by increasing the functions of the kidneys.
IS THE PEAR DAMAGED?
People with low blood pressure should not consume it. Because pear has the feature of lowering blood pressure. As with everything, the excess of pear is harmful. Pear excess, which causes digestive problems, disrupts the intestinal flora. It increases the state of being diarrhea.