Peanut consumption, which dates back to Persians and Romans, is one of the most preferred nuts. It can also be crushed and spreadable. The healthy fat in its content affects the functioning of the metabolism. We have researched for you those who are curious about peanuts, which are energy storage. So what are the benefits of peanuts?
Although peanuts are high in calories, they cannot cause weight gain. Because the calories it contains are converted into energy. In this regard, it is one of the rare foods. Despite the presence of summer and winter, peanuts, which are consumed more in winter, contain an acid called pantothenic, which is beneficial for health. In addition, potassium, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, selenium, zinc are also very rich in these minerals that are beneficial for health. To fight bacteria that enter the body, immunity must be strong. Peanuts are very beneficial in this regard. It strengthens immunity and supports it to fight even cancerous cells. It also reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases as it contains low cholesterol.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PEANUT?
– Thanks to unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic oil, it protects vascular health. It does not cause clogging. It also keeps the blood level in balance.
– The body needs protein and amino acid substances for healthy development. Since it cannot produce these substances on its own, additional reinforcement is required. Peanuts are the most effective in this supplement after eggs and white meat. By consuming a handful of peanuts a day, 30 percent of the protein the body needs is met.
– The most needed vitamin for the skin is vitamin E. Thanks to the vitamin E contained in peanuts, it fights against bacteria that cause skin deformation. It prevents skin problems such as acne and blackheads. In addition, some studies have shown that serious diseases such as eczema and psoriasis are prevented. Thanks to vitamin E, it also benefits the hair as well as the skin. It prevents hair loss and supports it to look brighter and livelier.
–In another study, it was seen that when peanuts are consumed during pregnancy, 60% of the neural problems that are likely to occur in their babies are reduced.
– In some regions, peanut shells are consumed by boiling. This water increases the amount of biochanin it contains 4 times more. This substance removes all bacteria and harmful cells in the body through the urine. In addition, peanut juice is used to heal wounds and reduce the severity of pain.
– In researches, peanut butter obtained by mixing with honey helps in weight loss. It also reduces the risk of obesity by consuming it 3 times a week.
Despite being a powerful source of vitamins and minerals, peanuts cause allergies in some people. Peanuts, which produce a mold substance called aflatoxin, can cause serious poisoning. This leads first to loss of appetite and then to frequently recurring headaches and body fatigue. Especially in hot weather, this effect progresses rapidly and sweating causes yellowing of the inside of the eyes. Peanuts are the most common cause of food poisoning.