Passionflower, a tropical fruit, has just begun to be consumed in our country. Also known as passion fruit, this exotic species is a powerful source of vitamins and minerals. This fruit, which has incredible benefits for human health, blooms in summer. The fruit is collected towards autumn. So what are the benefits of passion fruit? We have researched the ones who are curious about passion fruit for you. Everything about passion fruit in the details of the news:
Passion fruit, also known as clock flower, is called passion fruit in scientific literature. Passion fruit with round or oval shapes; Available in colors such as yellow, red, purple and green. Passion fruit, which has a high amount of liquid, contains many seeds with seeds. It can also be consumed as fruit juice. It is high in carbohydrates, carotene, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, fiber, protein and vitamin C. Containing 68 calories per 100 grams, passion fruit is ideal for kidney diseases, especially since its liquid content is high. It is consumed in the form of fruit juice, and the meat part other than the seeds inside can also be eaten. Since it is a tropical fruit, its cultivation is not very common in our country, but in some regions there are special cultivation areas. The sweet passionfruit originates from South Africa. Apart from this, there are different colored types in New Zealand and Hawaii. Since the amount of water is high, it should be consumed as soon as it is plucked from the branch. Otherwise, it can quickly deteriorate. If there are no side effects, an expert usually recommends consuming 2 or drinking a glass of water.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PASSIFLORA FRUIT?
– Passionflower, which is very rich in B complex that the body needs, prevents the deformation of nerve cells. It has a calming effect.
–Ideal for those suffering from chronic fatigue and insomnia, it is recommended to consume this fruit before going to bed.
– Women experience some health problems during menopause, when they are more likely to live after the age of 45. These problems are both physical and mental. This fruit is beneficial in reducing these effects.
– There are mixtures in which this fruit is the raw material in pharmacies. These mixtures are often given as additional supplements. It is good for pain. It also prevents cramps and spasms.
– It gives happiness by increasing the serotonin hormone. It increases the functionality of the brain.
–While it contains high fiber, it keeps the intestines working, and thanks to the acidic properties it contains, it prevents the accumulation of bacteria and infections in the urinary tract.
– Bone cells developing from the mother’s womb especially need calcium. Passionflower is rich in this substance. Therefore, it contributes positively to bone and muscle development.
– It is an ideal food for people with iron deficiency. It affects the absorption of iron by increasing the rate of iron. It controls blood circulation. It supports the heartbeat to be normal in this way.
– It increases the oxygen in the body due to the high amount of fluid in its content. Increases the functioning of the adrenal glands.