Olive oil, which first started to be used by the Egyptian Civilization and then spread all over the world, has incredible benefits for human health. Olive oil, which is used in the cosmetics, medicine and food industry, is mixed with different plants in alternative medicine, and natural medicine is obtained. In addition, soap is effective against viruses. What are the benefits of olive oil? What does olive oil soap do?
Olive oil, which contains high amounts of vitamins E and K, also contains vitamins and minerals that are important for body health, such as calcium, potassium, sodium and iron. Since it contains unsaturated fatty acids, it does not cause weight gain and also regulates cholesterol. Olive oil, which provides one-to-one benefits for cardiovascular health, should be consumed regularly in this regard. It can also be used in meals or salads during the day. The first information about olive oil is in Ancient Greek mythology. In archaeological studies, it has been determined that olive oil is widely produced from the Aegean region of Turkey, throughout the Greek lands. The oil, which is extracted by crushing the olives obtained from the olive tree between two large stones, is very valuable because it is extracted after so much effort. Even today, the price is quite high. In addition to a sedentary life, excessive carbohydrate and fatty foods consumed pave the way for serious chronic diseases. This lifestyle, which disrupts the entire functioning of the body, can even cause death. Experts researched the healthiest diet to avoid this situation. In these studies, it was revealed that olive oil is the miracle food that renews human health.
WHAT DOES OLIVE OIL SOAP DO?
It is known by almost everyone that the oil obtained from olive, the oldest food in human history, has incredible benefits for human health. In our country, especially in Balıkesir region, olive oil is used for different purposes. Soap obtained from oil provides an effect against viruses and bacteria. Olive oil soap not only cleans dirt and microbes instantly, but also protects skin health. Olive oil, which provides the renewal of cells on the skin surface, has no side effects.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL? IF WE DRINK ONE SPOON OF OLIVE OIL A DAY ON AN EMBODIMENT
- Studies have shown that Mediterranean – Aegean cuisine is beneficial for health. It was explained that the reason for this was that the dishes were made with olive oil.
- Following the same research, experts observed that eating olive oil a day has a positive effect on heart health.
- Olive oil, which is the secret of healthy life, is a powerful antioxidant and purifies the body from harmful toxins.
- It supports the healthier functioning of organs and bones by providing collagen, which is necessary for the body to stay healthier and more vigorous.
- When olive oil is taken directly into the body, its benefit is doubled. Therefore, experts state that olive oil should be consumed directly from food.
- In another study, it was determined that olive oil reduces the risk of serious diseases such as forgetfulness and Alzheimer’s by 80 percent by increasing the number of healthy cells in the brain. Olive oil is also the most effective food regulating digestion.