Although it is not consumed much in our country, we have compiled for you the things that are curious about mustard, which has become popular all over the world recently. Mustard, whose seeds are used as a spice, is especially used in kitchens to add more flavor to meat and dishes. You can find everything about mustard, which is beneficial in preventing muscle and bone diseases thanks to the solvents in its content, in the details of the news. So what are the benefits of mustard? What diseases is mustard good for? How to use black mustard seeds?
Mustard seeds obtained from a yellow-flowered herbaceous plant are ground and consumed as a spice or sauce. Mustard is grown and widely used in America. Mustard seeds with a pungent taste are added to pickle brine, to cooking meat and seafood. Mustard seeds, fried with coconut or butter, give a pleasant smell to the surroundings. This condiment is especially added to bakery dishes. Seeds consist of white, black and red colors. When mustard containing sulfur in its content is added to hot water, it releases a bitter and foul odor. This method, which is like poison, is not recommended by experts. Mustard; It contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. The discovery of mustard dates back to Native Americans. Thanks to the healing properties of mustard, which is produced for consumption as food, it has also been used as a medicine. It prevents especially muscle and bone disorders. Vitamin A is necessary for eye health. Mustard is a food rich in vitamin A.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MUSTARD? WHICH DISEASES IS MUSTARD GOOD FOR?
– It prevents constipation and swelling problems by increasing the intestinal flora and supporting its more functional work. Experts recommend that people with constipation problems consume a spoonful.
– When mixed with honey and consumed, it cleans throat infections and lungs. Thus, it provides a stronger respiration. It is beneficial to consume a spoon during the seasonal transitions.
– Mustard, which is a strong selenium and potassium, has a strong painkiller property. Mustard, which is especially good for rheumatic pains, strengthens muscle and bone health.
– Mustard, which has antioxidant properties, supports the skin to look brighter and livelier. Renews skin cells. However, experts emphasize that masks obtained from mustard should not be used intensively.
– It relieves pain when applied by applying oil extracted from mustard seeds during neck, knee and low back pain. At the same time, blood flow is regulated when the whole body is massaged with mustard oil.
–Since it is rich in vitamin A, it increases the resistance against diseases by renewing the immune system as well as eye health.
– For abscessed gums or oral wounds, add a teaspoon of mustard to the vinegar water, mix it and gargle. This mixture reduces the infection in the mouth. In addition, it protects the tooth color by destroying the brown layer formed on the tooth surface.
– The potassium it contains balances the blood flow and prevents it from rising. This in turn reduces the risks of stroke, stroke and high blood pressure.
– It has a miraculous benefit for the lungs. The pleura, which is one of the sensitive organs in the body, experiences serious deformations both by air and nutrition. Mustard is recommended to prevent this and to renew the pleura. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
WHAT DOES BLACK MUSTARD SEED DO? İBRAHİM SARAÇOĞLU…
–It prevents restless legs syndrome.
–It prevents cold hands and feet by increasing blood flow and blood rate.
–It prevents vascular occlusion and calcification.
–It reduces the risk of experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome, which is often experienced in desk workers.
–It increases the functions of cells in the digestive system.
MUSTARD SEED CURE;
Swallow a teaspoon of mustard seeds with water as a medicine every day for a month. However, it is not right for those with kidney and thyroid complaints to consume it.
DOES MUSTARD HAVE HARMFUL?
It causes an allergic reaction when consumed too often. Mustard, a powerful anti-inflammatory, can damage the liver and lungs when consumed in excess.