Peppermint, which adorns both meals and gardens with its magnificent scent, is a plant species that has been used in alternative medicine for centuries for its benefits. It is used both fresh and dry and by removing the oil. Peppermint, which contains powerful substances, is a miracle herb that protects the body against upper respiratory tract viruses. It begins to green up in July and August. So what are the benefits of mint? Everything about mint in the detail of the news
Mint is very rich in vitamin A. And also calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and omega-3 It also contains plenty of oil. Thanks to these minerals and vitamins it contains, mint is a source of healing for many diseases. Experts emphasize that consuming this healing store mint freshly every day affects our body health positively. Especially mint consumed with yoghurt reduces stomach ailments. Peppermint tea, which is often used in meals and salads, adds a distinct taste with its pleasant smell and taste, making digestion easier. Peppermint, which is also used by drying, is known to be effective in stopping internal bleeding when consumed with vinegar. Mint, which has a calming effect, is good for menstrual pain and respiratory diseases for centuries. At the same time, studies have shown that it is effective in increasing breast milk. Mint, which belongs to the Ballıbaba family, has about 30 species in the world. . Peppermint, which starts to green in July and August, is often found fresh until winter. It is generally dried and preferred as a spice. It is one of the most consumed foods during the winter months. Mint and lemon are the most natural remedies for upper respiratory tract diseases. In addition, mint oil, which is extracted and used, has benefits for human health in every respect.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MINT? WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT MINT EVERY DAY?
– One of the most common ailments today is anemia. For this ailment, experts usually recommend natural treatment methods. The most effective of these natural treatment methods is peppermint. Especially consuming fresh mint every day meets the daily vitamins and minerals that the body needs.
– Harmful microorganisms in some foods are broken down and excreted from the body thanks to the uric acid in the body. However, an unhealthy body cannot do this process. This causes edema to accumulate in the joints and some organs. To prevent this, put fresh mint in a water bottle and let it sit. Consume a glass of this water before and after breakfast in the morning. This mixture allows you to excrete harmful toxins from your body through urine.
– The rosmaniric acid substance in mint provides a refreshing effect. In this way, fresh mint both cleans the respiratory tract and prevents inflammation in respiratory diseases experienced in all seasons. Tea made from fresh mint leaves provides a healing effect for these ailments.
– Fatty and carbohydrate foods cause digestive problems. Thanks to the menthol it contains, mint is good for digestive problems such as indigestion. Fresh mint leaves thrown into salads, tea or cold teas reduce the risk of indigestion.
– Also, keep a handful of fresh mints with you during cruises and long-distance car hires. Smelling these mints from time to time throughout the journey will prevent your nausea.
– It is also effective in removing bad breath, which is almost one of the biggest problems, and cleaning the salivary glands from infection. When chewed fresh, it prevents the food wastes between the gums from causing infection. It strengthens the gums and renews the tooth surface.
– It is also a natural cure for diseases such as worms, which are often seen in children. While shedding the worms, it cleans the bladder and intestines. It prevents the formation of hemorrhoids.
– It increases the milk of lactating women. It also increases the lactating woman’s resistance to viruses and bacteria.
– When it is boiled and its steam is smelled, it opens the sinus tracts. It shrinks the enlarged nasal glands. It increases the oxygen uptake in the body. This method is also effective in calming the nerves.
–It easily throws away the radiation accumulated by the body due to environmental factors.
WHAT DOES MINT OIL DO?
–When applied to the forehead and neck with massage, it relieves chronic headache diseases.
–It renews the deformed area by applying it to the acne area.
–It is effective in reducing fatigue and stress.
–The severity of mouth sores can be reduced by adding the oil to half a tea glass of warm water and gargling.
–When applied by massaging the lower abdomen during menstrual periods, it reduces the severity of pains and cramps.
WHAT DOES MINT LEMON TEA DO?
Put two tablespoons of dried mint in a boiling pot with 4 glasses of water. While it is boiling, add half a glass of lemon juice and a few lemon peels from well-washed lemons. After boiling for 5 minutes, leave for another 10 minutes. You can consume it straight. If you want, you can add thyme, strain the water, put it in a bottle and use it as a tonic. Add honey to the upper respiratory tract diseases, this mixture is effective in eliminating the dryness of the throat.
DOES MINT HAVE DAMAGES?
It is beneficial for pregnant women to consult a specialist before consuming mint tea. Since it is a strong solvent, it can damage the uterus. Experts do not recommend consuming too much peppermint tea and mint. It is more useful to be in moderation and with the advice of a doctor.
IF YOU DRINK MINT JUICE ALL SUMMER…
When mint, which has scientifically proven benefits, is boiled and consumed, it is very beneficial for health. Mint juice made from dried mint is beneficial in removing toxins, especially when consumed cold in summer. In addition, the water obtained by passing the mint and cucumber juice machine is the most ideal food for those who are on a diet. Peppermint juice, which relieves intestinal problems frequently experienced in summers, is also beneficial for those who have a problem with gallbladder stones.