Licorice root, which has been consumed as sherbet for centuries, is an indispensable natural medicine of Chinese alternative medicine. Licorice root, which looks like a tree branch, has a sweet taste. We have searched for you those who are curious about licorice root, which has an incredible contribution to skin and right health, as well as upper respiratory tract diseases. So what are the benefits of licorice root? How to make licorice root tea? What does licorice root do? The answer to all questions is in the details of the news…
The use of licorice root consumed as sherbet varies from region to region. Almost everyone consumes licorice root for some benefit. Used in the pharmaceutical industry abroad, square root was among the raw materials of medical treatment centuries ago. The licorice plant, which grows on the banks of the stream, is consumed throughout the year after it is collected and dried after it grows in the summer months. Depending on the soil in which the licorice plant grows, its taste also changes. Licorice root, some sweet and some bitter, contains components such as glucose, sucrose, starch, tannin, asparagine, oil, gum, resin, very sweet glycyrhizic acid and glychrizin. In our country, licorice root is traditionally made into sherbet and consumed. Licorice root, which is one of the crown jewels of Ottoman cuisine, is mentioned as a panacea. Licorice root, which belongs to the bean family, is a shrubby plant. Its homeland is Russia and China. When licorice roots are boiled and the ingredients are released into the water, a honey-like substance is formed. This substance is often used in cakes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LICORICE ROOT?
– The coumarin component it contains cleans the inflammatory cells in the body in a short time. For this reason, it is good for ailments such as increased hoarseness, phlegm and dry cough, especially in winter.
– It renews the cells that are irritated against the sudden fever that develops due to diseases. It also relieves pain in bones and joints.
– Experts usually recommend gargling with boiled water of licorice root in mouth wounds. Since it removes the inflammation in a short time, it removes all the inflamed cells through the urinary tract. In doing so, it also regulates stomach acid and reduces parasites in the intestines.
– Licorice root, which is a natural remedy for deformed areas of the skin, can be used especially in acne and acne treatments. In addition, it is emphasized by some experts that it is also effective in the treatment of psoriasis.
–Licorice root, which is also effective in solving problems such as constipation caused by fatty and carbohydrate foods, is also effective in cases of constant cramps.
– Thanks to its antimicrobial, antioxidant and tonic properties, it cleans the toxins accumulated in the liver in a short time and prevents the accumulation of fat in the body. In addition, thanks to its sedative properties, it protects the nervous system by reducing chronic fatigue and stress situations.
HOW TO MAKE LICORICE ROOT TEA?
Put 4 teaspoons of licorice root in 4 glasses of hot water and mix, then let it brew for 10 minutes after boiling. Consume warm or cold depending on the area you will use it. You can consume a glass a day. It doesn’t matter if you’re hungry or full.
WHAT DOES LIQUID ROOT SHERBET DO?
It maintains the functionality of the stomach and intestines. It is a strong diuretic. It is effective in reducing stones in the kidney or bladder, which is seen in 2 out of 4 people. It reduces the destruction of the throat damaged by diseases of the upper respiratory tract. At the same time, thanks to its expectorant feature, it cleans the throat and sinus tracts.
WHAT ARE THE DAMAGES OF LICORICE ROOT?
When there is too much solvent component in its content, it should be taken into the body in sufficient amount. Otherwise, it can be toxic and cause edema in the joints. It can also cause rapid absorption, resulting in potassium loss. Pregnant women should not use during pregnancy. When consumed in excess, it can cause high blood pressure and dizziness.