Lemon is one of the richest and most effective foods in nature in terms of vitamin C. Consumption of lemon, which dates back to ages, is very effective in renewing the whole body. You can find everything about lemon, which is beneficial in every part of its juice, flesh and peel, in the details of the news. So what are the benefits of lemon peel? What diseases is lemon good for? What happens if you eat lemon peel?
Lemon, which belongs to the citrus family, was called sour orange in ancient times. Lemon, which is known as citron in some regions, was first grown in South India and Myanmar. Lemon, which started to be used during the Roman Empire in the 1st century AD, spread all over the world through Silk. In 1797, scientist James Lind suggested that sailors should squeeze lemon juice into their soups to relieve sickness. When the severity of the disease decreased in a short time, lemon became a miracle food. Lemon, which is very rich in vitamin C, is added to meals and salads. Apart from that, it was consumed raw and alone. Various natural remedies have been produced with lemon juice, which has been noticed to be especially effective in fighting infection. Lemon with a sour taste benefits from the inside of the mouth to the soles of the feet. Finally, experts emphasize that it is twice as beneficial to wash the surface of the lemon and consume the lemons without throwing them away. The essential oil of lemon is used in the beauty and cosmetics industry. It contains 5 citric acid, vitamin B6, vitamin P and protein.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT LEMON SHEET?
Experts have explained that the peels of lemons, which most people peel off, have incredible benefits. Studies have shown that lemon peel especially contributes to oral and dental health. The shell cleans the food wastes between the teeth. It prevents the accumulation of infection on the tooth surface. It prevents dental diseases by preventing yellowing. It reduces bad breath by reducing bacteria in the salivary glands. The acid it contains removes viruses and bacteria with the effect of phlegm in the throat.
IS LEMON OIL BENEFITED?
Lemon essential oil is an ideal food for skin problems. Lemon oil, which is an essential oil, also protects oral and dental health. It prevents the yellowing of the surface caused by food and drinks, especially by strengthening the tooth enamel. It prevents the food wastes between the teeth from becoming an infection by turning into an infection. It is also beneficial for those suffering from severe headaches. When lemon oil is added to the water filled into the ice bag and placed in the closet, it is placed on the forehead or the neck during the headaches to provide relief. Or, by adding it to the hot water prepared for the steam bath before the skin care, it allows the pores to be opened better for cleaning.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LEMON?
- The most common known benefit of lemon is for the kidneys. It reduces the formation of stones in the kidneys as well as helps stone casting. It increases the working functions of the bladder and kidneys by increasing the pH values.
- Since it is the strongest vitamin C, it has an antioxidant effect. Thanks to this effect, it cleans all the toxins in the body. It allows the deformed cells to regain their former health. Studies have shown that it is effective in preventing pancreatic, stomach, skin and lung cancer types. In addition, when consumed regularly, it prevents mental diseases by reducing the stress hormone that is activated in the body.
- When the substances in the blood decrease, the coagulation of the blood decreases. This increases the risk of experiencing diseases such as high blood pressure and stroke, which are common in women compared to men. However, lemon contains substances that cleanse the blood and balance the pressure, as well as provide blood clotting.
- It not only clears immunity from free radicals, but also reduces the conditions that cause allergic reactions. Lemon, which reduces inflammation in the body, is especially effective in preventing asthma allergy.
- Iron is effective in distributing oxygen in the body and increasing red blood cells. When iron is low, it often leads to health problems such as anemia. However, lemon both increases the iron substance in the body and ensures its absorption.
- Pectin is very effective in increasing the resistance of the immune system. The richest substance in nature in terms of this substance is lemon. Lemon strengthens the immune system and prevents chronic diseases in particular. At the same time, it also renews the nervous system thanks to the hesperidin compound.
- The white peels on lemons are rich in fiber. This fiber in the white membrane supports the work of the intestines. Add two lemon slices and 4 mint leaves to a pitcher drink from the night before and consume a glass before breakfast the next day. This mixture speeds up the metabolism.
- It supports cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol levels. It prevents the hardening of the veins.