Kiwi, which is rich in vitamins E and C, is among the fruits that strengthen the immune system. With its rich content, it meets many additional supplements of the body. Although it is a tropical fruit, it can be easily grown in northern and mid-latitude countries suitable for climatic conditions. So what are the benefits of Kiwi? How to make kiwi tea? What diseases is kiwi good for? The answer to all questions is in the details of the news…
Kiwifruit is a hybrid fruit that is native to the Yangste Valley in southern China. It is consumed by peeling the outer shell. Although it spread in Europe in 1850, its consumption increased in 1900. Kiwi, which has been known for centuries in Anatolian lands thanks to the Silk Road trade, was made into tea in the Ottoman culture. This tradition is still maintained in coffeehouses. Tea is made by drying and turning into powder. The kiwi tree is among the vine species. Very large and strong vines require a lot of water. The vines bloom in May, but the fruit is harvested in October and November. Since it is suitable for the Black Sea lands and climate in our country, it is easily grown there. However, since the temperature is late here, ripening finds in December. Studies have shown that kiwi has incredible benefits for human health. Unknown coffee has green and black beans. However, it has many varieties. There are types such as Monty, Matua, Allison and Tomouri.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF KIWI?
– Two kiwis more than meet the body’s need for vitamin C. In this way, it increases the body’s resistance. It reduces the risk of experiencing colds such as flu and colds, which increase especially in winter.
–Since it is consumed regularly, it helps the body get rid of toxins thanks to the pectin it contains.
– It meets the body’s fluid ratio. Thanks to this feature, it balances the flow rate of the blood. Increases kidney function. It prevents the increase of blood pressure and inflammation of the kidneys.
– Thanks to the fiber it contains, it prevents digestive problems. It supports the healthy functioning of the metabolism. It is an ideal food for those who want to diet. It also increases the body’s energy. It both makes you lose weight and prevents health problems such as chronic fatigue.
– Studies have shown that diabetic patients can easily consume kiwi. It regulates the sugar level in the blood. It breaks insulin resistance.
– It also benefits eye health as it contains vitamin A. In particular, it prevents the occurrence of cataract disease. It balances the fluid ratio in the eye. It prevents eye diseases that may occur with old age.
– Thanks to its anti-inflammatory feature, it cleans the sinuses and airways. It is a natural remedy for ailments such as asthma and bronchitis.
–It does not have any allergic effects and also reduces allergic effects.
– It preserves the elastic structure of the skin. It helps in increasing the collagen substance. Prevents aging and wrinkles.
HOW TO MAKE KIWIW TEA? WHAT DOES IT DO?
It is an ideal tea for those suffering from chronic fatigue and insomnia. It calms the nerves and provides a comfortable sleep. It also supports healthier regeneration during the resting phase of the body at night.
For kiwi tea, it can be made by taking kiwi powder prepared from the transmitters. At the same time, boil a peeled medium-sized kiwi, a thin slice of lemon and a teaspoon of powder together with a half glass of water. After boiling for 10 minutes, you can strain and consume.