Do you know that black cabbage, which is an indispensable food after anchovy in Black Sea cuisines, has incredible benefits for human health? Hard-leaved kale is consumed both as a soup and as a wrap. So what are the benefits of kale? What diseases is kale good for? We have compiled for you those who are curious about kale, which has a high nutritional feature. You can find everything about kale in the detail of the news.
Black cabbage, which belongs to the cruciferous family, has a wide veined surface. The leaves of kale, which is a winter vegetable, are darker than cabbage. It is often grown in the Eastern Black Sea region of our country. In the world, Asians from Far East countries grow and consume more. Kale, which can be consumed both cooked and raw, is a very powerful food in terms of vitamins and minerals. It is used in alternative medicine, especially for bone pain and digestive problems. Fries, soups and wraps are made in the kitchens. It tastes better when consumed with sumac. It can be included in the top five among the beneficial foods that experts recommend people consume in abundance. Since it is rich in vitamin C, it prevents the increase of cancerous cells. In addition, thanks to its blood-forming properties, it prevents anemia. Studies have shown that kale, consumed twice a week, strengthens the muscles.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF KARLAHAN?
– The basis of the forgetfulness disease is the disorder in the nervous system and the decreased vitamins in the memory part of the brain. That’s why experts warn about the regeneration of nerve cells by consuming vitamin K regularly, especially from the pregnancy stage. Kale is the most beneficial for green vegetables in terms of vitamin K. It increases the concentration power of the brain.
– Kale is also very rich in vitamin C. This vitamin strengthens the body’s immune system. Kale, which is effective in cleaning up the toxins in the body for various reasons, shows this effect the most in its juice. While boiling the thoroughly washed black cabbage, do not drain the water and throw it away, pour it into a jar, add lemon juice and consume a glass of it on an empty stomach a day.
– Kale juice not only removes toxins, but also facilitates easy removal of urine. Increases the functions of the kidney glands. Thus, it prevents the formation of stones and sand. Oxygen increases the number of cells in the body thanks to water. It applies the same benefit to the bladder. It allows the bladder to empty without leaving urine.
– Potassium is an important substance for blood circulation in the body. At the same time, potassium increases the functionality of the cells of the organs. Low potassium raises blood pressure. This in turn causes high blood pressure home headaches. However, kale is an effective natural food for this condition. Thanks to the potassium it contains, kale balances blood circulation.
– The most important substance in eye health is beta carotene. The more beta carotene in the eye, the greater the chance of vision. Kale is one of the foods rich in beta carotene. In particular, it prevents the formation of cataracts.
–Bone inflammation, arthritis and heart diseases increase with animal foods. However, an increased level of bad cholesterol leads to the risk of heart attack. H Diseases reduce the quality of life of the person and increase the death rate. However, kale is very effective in eliminating all inflammation in the body.
WHAT ARE THE NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF 100 GRAMS OF CHALLENGE?
Total fat rate //0.8 grams
Cholesterol //0 milligrams
Sodium //37 milligrams
Potassium //490 milligrams
Carbs //10 grams
Protein //5 grams
IS THE CHALLENGE DAMAGED?
Kale, which has high iodine absorption, adversely affects the thyroid glands. It causes the glands to work slower. It would be better for those who want to consume it with iodine salt.