Jujube, which takes its place in the stalls collected from the villages of Bursa, is very effective in clearing the radical cells in the body. Jujube, which is rich in B vitamins complex, increases the strengthening of bones. We searched for what you wonder about jujube, which cleans the blood and strengthens the liver. It is consumed raw as well as dried and made into tea. So what are the benefits of jujube fruit?
buckthorn The jujube fruit, which grows in a tree species belonging to the family, first develops in a green color. The fruit, which is waiting in the autumn sun, turns into a color between red and brown in time. Jujube, whose outer surface is slightly hard, resembles an olive in appearance. It is grown in gardens as well as in the wild. The green version has a sour taste, while the darker the color, the sweeter the taste. Spreading all over the world from China, this fruit is a natural medicine frequently used in alternative medicine. It is also found in North Africa, Syria, and India. It has a tree that quickly adapts to climatic conditions. It is also grown in Marmara, Western and Southern Anatolia in our country. The fruit, which contains natural sugar, is dried and consumed with tea. It is one of the rare fruits that contains 85% vitamin C in its content. Thanks to this feature, a handful purifies the whole body from toxins. It strengthens immunity. 100 grams of jujube contains 7 percent vitamin A, 20 percent vitamin B, as well as iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, zinc and sodium. In studies on jujube, it is known that the fruit reduces the formation of cancerous cells. Jujube fruit, which has a rich content, has a natural calming feature. In addition, according to the recommendations of alternative medicine experts, Jujube clears inflammation in the blood. It supports the more functional work of the liver and heart.
HOW MANY TYPES OF HUMAP ARE THERE?
There are more than 10 types of jujube in the researches. Li Jujube is the most preferred variety. It is recommended to be consumed fresh in May. Jin, on the other hand, has the most flawless surface of the jujube fruit. After drying, it is collected and consumed. The varieties grown in China are Globe and Honey Jar. These are the culture fruit of China. The most grown jujube variety in Dunay is Lang. Lang is eaten dry, similar in shape to a pear. The variety with the most sugar in it is Sugar Cane.
WHAT DOES JUNGLE TEA DO?
Jujube, which is a powerful toxin remover, is also effective when consumed in the form of tea. Especially thanks to its diuretic feature, it prevents the formation of sand stones in the bladder and kidneys. In addition, jujube tea is also effective in burning fat. It clears viruses in the body. It relaxes the throat. It regulates digestion. It benefits the stomach and intestines.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JUJUNAP FRUIT?
– It is one of the foods that provides one-to-one benefits in cutting cough attacks, which is good for throat infections that are often experienced during seasonal transitions. The pectin substance it contains helps you to remove all the phlegm in the throat. It reduces the risk of developing asthma and respiratory diseases.
– It is good for constipation that almost everyone experiences due to some fatty and carbohydrate foods. It facilitates digestion and reduces the rate of harmful bacteria in the stomach and intestines. It even helps you lose weight by keeping you full for a long time. It also prevents you from experiencing energy loss while losing weight.
– Thanks to its strong antioxidant properties, it purifies the liver from toxins. Thus, it reduces the risk of getting skin problems. It strengthens immunity and prevents catching risky diseases. Experts state that this fruit should be consumed regularly, especially in the autumn months.
– When consumed a handful a day, it quickly strengthens your immune system. It prevents bone and muscle loss. Consumed raw, this fruit also protects oral and dental health by reducing the rate of harmful oscillations in saliva.
– Potassium enables the cells in the body to function more healthily. Therefore, it is one of the minerals that the body needs daily. Jujube is a fruit rich in this. When consumed close to a cup, it meets 70 percent of the body’s potassium need.
– According to studies, jujube protects the structure of the nervous system thanks to the substances it contains. Therefore, it supports the person to avoid getting angry quickly or experiencing mental conditions such as stress. It acts as a powerful antidepressant drug.
DOES JUNABI HAVE DAMAGE?
It is not known exactly what the harm is, but experts recommend not to overdo the consumption of jujube, as in every food. In addition, chronic patients and pregnant women should consult their experts before consuming. Jujube is a useful fruit. Therefore, it must be consumed in sufficient portions to obtain its benefits. Many alternative medicine experts state that consuming a handful of jujube a day will be sufficient.