Jerusalem artichoke, which contains high amounts of magnesium, is a powerful food source for body resistance. Native to North America, the yam looks like potato and ginger in appearance. It tastes like sweet potato. Jerusalem artichoke, a root vegetable, has many health benefits. Experts emphasize that it should be in everyone’s kitchen, especially during the winter months. So what are the benefits of Jerusalem artichoke? In the details of the news:
Jerusalem artichoke, which belongs to the daisy and sunflower family, rises to the surface of the soil with yellow flowers. However, there is a vegetable like a radish or potato under the ground. This food, which is consumed as a meal and salad, has a sweet taste. The root of the plant develops and grows very quickly under the ground. Therefore, there is more than one in the area where it grows. When French explorers first discovered it, they took notes that it tasted the same as artichokes. Even though the homeland of this fast and self-grown food is North America, today its production and consumption are quite high in Europe and Turkey. It can be consumed both raw and cooked. Studies have found that it is a food that can be easily consumed by diabetics and high blood pressure patients. Because it heals wounds very quickly, Native Americans used to boil this food and turn it into a cream and use it as a natural medicine. It is also recommended for people with stomach and digestive problems.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JUDGEMENT? FOR WHICH DISEASES IS JURISDIAN GOOD?
– Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most common diseases. It contains very little nutrients. However, Jerusalem artichoke is not well known, but it is a useful food in this respect. It reduces pain by reducing the acid rate in the muscles and bones.
– The most natural way for skin care is anti-aging loaded foods. The Anti-Aging ingredient keeps the skin fresher and younger. Jerusalem artichoke, which is rich in this substance, supports the skin to look younger. It increases the regeneration rate of cells.
– Diabetics need to follow a very strict diet to lose weight. However, the number of nutrients that they need to consume while dieting is very small. That’s why experts recommend consuming foods that do not affect the sugar level in the blood. Jerusalem artichoke is among the ideal foods.
– Antioxidant-rich foods are needed to prevent cancer, which is today’s nightmare. Especially in the organs of the digestive system, cancer is more likely to occur. Therefore, it is beneficial to prevent the cells here from mutating with healthy foods. Since Jerusalem artichoke supports the regeneration of cells, it prevents tumor formation.
– Not only diabetics, but also healthy people who want to lose weight can diet with this nutrient. Thanks to the high fiber it contains, it gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. In addition, it also increases the body’s energy and burns fat, while preventing symptoms that pave the way for fatigue and stress diseases.
– It prevents the formation of stones and sand by increasing the functionality of the kidneys. It also prevents the body from getting thirsty by working the adrenal glands.
– When you wash your hair with the boiled water of Jerusalem artichoke, it strengthens the roots of the hair follicles. Prevents spillage and wear.
– It is an ideal food for chest inflammation and pain. It stops coughing constantly. It prevents the lungs from being damaged. It removes inflammation from the body through phlegm.
– It prevents the pain caused by piles. Boil one yam. Crush it well and apply it where the hemorrhoids are. After waiting for a while, wash it off with warm water.
HOW TO CONSUMPT JURISDIAN?
It can be consumed by boiling and boiling, or it can be eaten raw by squeezing lemon and salting it. Usually the food is prepared. Since it has a strong pulp, it is more recommended to be boiled and consumed. Some cook after boiling. Some people consume it by making salads.