Isot, one of the most consumed foods in the East, has incredible benefits for human health. Isot is consumed not only for flavoring food, but also for healing diseases. Isot, which is especially recommended to be consumed with yogurt, regulates the digestive system. Thanks to the alkaloid substance it contains, it reduces the risk of cancer by ensuring the regeneration of cells. What are the benefits of isot? If you eat isot with yogurt…
Pepper, which is started to be planted in the spring, takes on colors such as red, purple and black towards the summer months. As the pepper reddens in the sun, the bitterness rate in its content increases even more. The picked peppers are roasted with olive oil and salt and dried. This method is done now, whereas in the old methods, it was completely dried in the sun and beaten. Isot, which is used especially in raw meatballs, is also consumed as a natural medicine in alternative medicine.
- Isot, which is now easily available everywhere, strengthens the immune system and facilitates digestion.
- It is also very effective in bone development and in eliminating edema in the body. In some studies, it has been revealed that it is good for night blindness and cancer.
- It contains iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium minerals as well as vitamins A, K and C.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISOT?
– Its strongest known benefit is to speed up the metabolism. Therefore, it is an indispensable food for those who want to lose weight. However, a specialist should be consulted before consumption because it can adversely affect stomach acid and trigger ulcers and reflux.
–Despite the fact that it is bitter, it has been revealed that isot prevents cancer diseases due to its strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
– When it is not consumed excessively, it is recommended to be consumed during the developmental age and pregnancy periods. Beneficial in bone development, isot prevents the proliferation of uric acid. In this way, it prevents the accumulation of edema in the muscles and bones.
– Isot prevents the rise or fall of sugar by balancing the rate of sugar in the blood. Therefore, diabetic patients can easily consume it.
– Thanks to its antioxidant feature, it cleans the veins and prevents them from hardening and clogging. In this way, it prevents the occurrence of heart disease.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT ISOT WITH YOGURT?
– Yogurt is the most effective food used against diseases since ancient times. When it is consumed with isot, which has many benefits for human health, its effect increases more. Although isot is spicy, when mixed with yoghurt, the bitterness rate decreases. This mixture consumed prevents especially esophageal cancer. However, it is not recommended to be consumed over and over.
– Both contain vitamins C and B12. In this way, the mixture becomes a powerful antioxidant. It removes all bacteria and infected cells in the body through urine or feces.
– While the bitter uric acid in the content of isot is cleaned, the yogurt gives calcium support to the bones. In this way, osteoporosis or other bone diseases that can be experienced in later ages are prevented.
– Since this mixture does not adversely affect stomach acid, it makes it easier to lose weight. In addition, it prevents the accumulation of fat by removing the edema accumulated in the body. It is an ideal mixture for those who want to lose regional weight.