Did you know that green olives, the immature form of black olives, have incredible benefits for human health? We have searched for those who are curious about green olives, which contain more vitamin E than black olives. So what are the benefits of green olives? What happens if you eat green olives for sahur? Experts warn about green olives, which have incredible benefits, especially for the month of Ramadan.
Olive, which is mentioned in the Quran and said to be healing, has been used in medical treatment for centuries. The green variety of olive, which is beneficial from its core to its leaves, is also on the list of foods recommended by experts. Green olives harvested in February are the immature form of black olives. Green olives contain more vitamin E and minerals than black olives. When you consume 5 olives a day, it meets the daily need of vitamins and minerals. It also keeps it fresh all day long. Green olives, which are indispensable for breakfast, are beneficial for eye diseases. Aegean and Marmara are in the first place in olive production in our country. However, green olives are mostly produced in the Mediterranean. Olive oil is also among the healthiest oils. Pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry also uses it as a raw material. It is the most ideal food for skin and hair health.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT GREEN OLIVES IN SAHUR?
Experts on green olives, which have incredible benefits for human health, were divided into two. Especially in Ramadan, some experts emphasize that green olives give a feeling of satiety when consumed in sufficient quantities, so there is no harm in consuming it. However, another expert suggests that if it is consumed excessively, it can cause thirst, so it should be consumed in consultation with a specialist. Green olives do not have any serious side effects, but kidney patients or patients with chronic diseases should consult their nutritionists.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GREEN OLIVES?
– Green olives, which contain a high amount of vitamin E, thus provide a powerful antioxidant. Thanks to this feature, it removes all harmful toxins from the body through the urine. This benefit it provides also cleans the digestive tract. It reduces the formation of stones and sand, especially by removing the toxins accumulated in the bladder.
– When the vitamins and minerals in the eye decrease, it causes serious diseases. Some foods should be consumed during the day for eye health. At the beginning of these, green olives come after carrots. Green olives also prevent vision loss.
– Thanks to the substances it contains, it balances the blood cells. In particular, it prevents the increase in the amount of sugar. In this way, it is a food that even diabetics can easily consume.
– Since it gives a feeling of fullness for a long time, it allows the person to eat less throughout the day. It helps in weight loss. It prevents the stomach wall from being deformed by preventing the increase in the acid rate of the stomach.
–Since it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, it protects cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol levels.
– In researches, it protects the health of cells and prevents them from mutating. In this way, it has been observed that it prevents the formation of tumors and cancer. Experts also emphasize that green olives are good for rheumatism, that is, joint pain.
– Most of the skin diseases occur due to fatty liver. Green olives prevent the formation of acne and pimples by preventing the lubrication of the liver. At the same time, due to the unbalanced distribution of vitamins and minerals in the body, the cells in the hair follicles weaken, which causes hair loss and wear. Green olives, on the other hand, prevent these problems thanks to the vitamin E it contains.
ARE THERE ANY DAMAGES TO GREEN OLIVES?
Green olives, which contain strong metals and minerals, cause allergies in some people. Although it does not cause much harm, it can cause sore throat, short-term heartburn and in some people itching of the skin. In addition, it causes diarrhea when consumed excessively. B also paves the way for excessive fluid loss of the body.