Most people don’t know, but green lentils are a complete protein store. Green lentils, which are very beneficial for health, are consumed especially in winter seasons. We have compiled for you those who are curious about green lentils, which contain vitamins and minerals. Green lentils, which can be easily eaten, are generally preferred by those who want to lose weight. So what are the benefits of green lentils? Here are the answers to these questions…
Green lentils, which belong to the broad bean family, are a variety of regular lentils. This food, which is in the form of seeds, is consumed by making meals and salads. Green lentils, which are ideal for those who want to diet, keep the body’s general energy high. It is rich in vitamins A, C, B1 and B2, as well as iron, potassium, phosphorus, iodine, zinc, copper, sulfur and protein. This food, which has been consumed for centuries in Anatolia, is mostly used in Central Asia in the world. Green lentils, whose history dates back to human history, are not high in calories like regular lentils. It also tastes like peanuts. 30 minutes is enough for salads when cooked, and 40 minutes for food. When it is boiled too much, the value of the cloth decreases considerably. Their skins are more delicate than regular lentils. That’s why it cracks immediately in the first ten minutes. It is one of the foods that should be consumed by those who have a protein deficiency and do not like to consume meat.
- Green lentils are rich in protein.
- It cures diseases such as anemia and fatigue.
- It facilitates digestion and strengthens the functions of the intestines.
- It is one of the ideal foods for those who want to lose weight and also store energy.
- When you filter the green lentil juice and add a little honey and consume it, it will support your fat burning.
- In addition, this mixture removes toxins from the body.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GREEN LENTILS?
– Thanks to its high protein, green lentils contribute to bone health. Green lentils, which strengthen the body’s muscular system, increase the body’s immunity by reducing the number of diseased cells.
– It makes the stomach feel full for a long time. Green lentils, which are also rich in fiber, clean the intestines. When the first boiling water of green lentils is drunk, it facilitates digestion.
– Thanks to the folic acid it contains; It protects the structure of the body by regulating the hormonal imbalance experienced during puberty, menopause, menstrual and pregnancy processes. It is also a food source recommended by experts to consume heart patients.
– It keeps the rising cholesterol level in balance. It balances the sudden rising and falling blood rate. It reduces the risk of diseases such as dizziness, paralysis, stroke and high blood pressure.
–By protecting the health of the brain and nervous system, it reduces the rate of catching diseases.
Green lentils, which are also rich in iron, are a nutritional source recommended by experts for patients with muscle and bone loss as well as patients with iron deficiency.
WHAT DOES GREEN LENTIL JUICE DO?
Green lentil juice is effective in ending throat infections. Especially green lentils can be consumed after boiling and straining, adding a spoonful of honey. In addition, those who want to lose weight can consume water. By providing high energy, water not only accelerates fat burning, but also regulates metabolism.